Sunday, February 20, 2005

Giving it a lil pump

Is it wrong to lust after a man much younger than yourself? :) Had this lil dilemma today when I set out to get some gas and noticed the pump attendant coming to offer some help. Usually, it's self-service in the station but it was late, and it was empty so the usual guy came over to help. He's a hunk, no doubt about it, one of those bonafide hunks blessed with great genes and good living that you can't help but drool over. One of those perfect Malay boys, beautiful, smooth, mocha-coloured skin spread over acres of muscle. Just finished school BTW which puts him out of the jailbait stage. But I actually never stopped to hyperventilate over him until this evening.

Tight abs!Perhaps it was the sultriness of the evening... and the humidity. FOr some reason, he came over to help me pump the gas. And while pumping away, he did something all tough jocks and healthy college boys do, which is reach down and scratch his abs. Can't think of any reason why they all do that but I'm definitely supporting that move. Can I say ten-pack? Tight, defined abs with a treasure trail that was slicked with sweat and oil.

I know, I know, I shouldn't objectify the young man. And I shouldn't subscribe to the notion that gay men are only after youth and beauty but I just couldn't help myself. Something about sculptured abs ( and a great ass ) always makes me lose my sane mind for a second. It's hard to think of a great sense of humour and a brain when I'm faced with perfect abs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with casual objectifying, because let me tell you that any sexually healthy individual gay, bi, or straight can appreciate a fine looking piece. Dear golly, I probably would have needed a fan.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with it. The onus fall on how you view the entire situation altogether.

In my case..all my previous relationship was with guy older than me. All 3 of them are around 39 years old n 40 years old. N there is huge age gap between the 2 of us. But I dont find it disturbing nonetheless. It was not a factor in my relationship.

My friend always tease me up with the fact that I always seem to fall for 'senior citizen' guy..which is a bit rude IMHO. But now I'm dating someone younger n they didnt comment about it.

So, I believe there is nothing wrong falling for someone younger than you...just that make sure he pass the legal age ;)