Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Bites

Took another chance on a guy I went out with three months back. Since Insurance Boy bored me to death with his spiel about annuities and policies, there were no sparks between us then - and definitely none now but since I was going for dinner, and he happened to be in town, I figured why not. My ISO told me it was a foolish mistake but I disregarded it since what did he know? :)

Picked a nice little cafe in town where we could have an early dinner since I'd skipped lunch earlier. Just as I was steeling myself for another long-winded lecture on insurance rates, he started talking about his mounting sexual frustration and making such odd ... sexual innuendoes/insinuations that I didn't know what to think. It wasn't as bad as Octopus Joe months back but it was weird.

Hell, I know what I look like. I'm reasonably average looking, black hair, dark eyes... and definitely not some hunky Alexandre Verga/Brad Pitt lookalike so there could be no possible reason for his sudden irrational lust. Half the time I was wondering what's up - and was tempted to smash my tea mug over his head. Ultimately I blamed his uncharacteristic raunchiness on the debilitating effects of the spicy otak-otak - must have somehow scrambled his brains and had him hallucinating for a while.

Jamie OliverGod knows I should have stayed home with Jamie Oliver instead. For those wondering who he is, he's the Brit cutie who goes around concocting delicious-looking dishes in his kitchen - prepared in the simplest of ways in barely minutes while he melts us down with his sexy lisp. An adorable guy who cooks - and right now, he's on a campaign to bring fresh, tasty, nutritious food back to the school rather than junk food. What else could be better? Although he would approach perfection if he would clean up too!

3 comments:

Sven said...

Sounds to me like he wanted to get into your trouses, and you looking over your shoulder trying to figure out who he was talking to..

Well, why not treat Yummy Yee to those otak-otak, and see what happens? ;)

Sven said...

Answer to previous, no archived question, about ascendent.
Go here:
http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp

Scroll down to the link named:
Chart drawing, Ascendant

Follow link (obviously) and complete the form.

I tried it out and it was accurat. If your mom doesn't remember your birth time (spank her) use midnight. AC stand for ascendent.

savante said...

Bringing out Yummy Yee for otak-otak sounds like a fascinating idea and I'm giving it a thought. Insurance Boy was coming on too hard and too strong... it became a turn-off :)

Well, checked the star sign and my ascendant's in Gemini or something.

Paul