Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hot intern

What can I say? In my bid to get a real live-in boyfriend, I spent the day at work practising my skills - actually flirting with a hot young intern. Tall, dark, sexy ... and at least 5 years younger than me making me feel like an ancient crone. Surprisingly I had no admissions to the intensive care unit and everyone remained relatively stable that day - so while I sat around the counter staring at the monitors, I started a chat with the new intern, let's call him, Yummy Yee. It wouldn't have been all that difficult to push him into a janitor's room and have my way with him. :)

Although I admit I have to work up my abs to compare with his. Sure, my stomach's pretty flat but nothing to compare with his. How the hell do guys like him get abs like that?

And then later, I saw shades of that cutie in one of the characters I saw onscreen. He's a hot young Korean actor that I know only as James Kim. Plays a sexy, stubbled bad boy in Seoul Raiders, a new movie starring Tony Leung, Richie Jen and Shu Qi. Anyone out there have a pic to share?

10 comments:

Sven said...

How about you make yourself available to be picked up instead? Maybe a Yummy Yee will corner you instead?

Anonymous said...

How did Yummy Yee get abs like that? WAY too much time and effort. I settle for not too flabby. Hmm...that could be why I'm still single.

savante said...

Make myself available to be picked up? :) I'm always available for a pick-up anytime, anywhere. I'm cheap and slutty that way.

I know what you mean about the abs. Asked him again and according to him, he spends his free time playing basketball and going to the gym. When does he sleep?

Paul

Sven said...

Only seen a James Kim in the Tiger Twins, not sure he is the guy you want though..

Sven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sven said...

Doubble posted, sorry, pc have hic ups - maybe you have a remedy Doc?

Always available? Ready for a test? On a scale from one to ten, ten tops, how much in control do you feel you need to be in the dating pool?

savante said...

Remedy for hiccups? I think a kiss with some tongue would pretty much clear things up :)

How much in control I have to be? Pretty much... definitely more than five...

Paul

Sven said...

Aye, kissing is a good remedy for a lot of things, but tonging my pc.. ;)

A guy, that I was madly in love with once, said kissing was best way to stop smoking (aye, I smoke), but he never followed through with that treatment, alas..

savante said...

Kissing to stop smoking sounds reasonable enough but I think it would be easier to replace the cigarette with something else that's hard, stiff and smoking...

Paul

Sven said...

ouch and touché