Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wedding partner

Don't know if I inadvertently came out to one of my friends. I mentioned earlier about a wedding invitation. Well, it's the wedding of two of my close friends, Tiny Tom & Tina - a couple that I had a hand in bringing together. As usual, names have been changed to protect the short and not-so-innocent.

Well, anyway during lunch I managed to call up Tina, mentioned the and partner innocently mentioned on the invitation card and blithely wondered whether I could bring a male partner. Oddly enough, she said yes without any qualifications and told me to bring my boyfriend. I could have fallen off the chair. Sure, the whole issue of my sexual identity has been resolved for quite some time now ( if not, the first time I went down on someone cleared the air somewhat :) ) but I didn't think that I wore my gayness like a badge, the literal pink feather boa around my neck! Anyway, with the carte blanche surprisingly given to me, I found that I had no one in mind to bring to the wedding.

My wicked ISO came to mind but knowing him and his crazy antics, there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't put past him to try - and I'm still the reserved, conservative sort with a stody reputation to maintain. Yummy Yee in a tiny thong and a bowtie came to my naughty X-rated thoughts but I figure with my luck, he's gonna turn out to be hopelessly straight with a hapless bride waiting for him in his hometown somewhere.

Which leaves... no one! I've got the lovely baby pink shirt - and matching tie, the great slacks and shoes but no man to accesorize! Sigh! Anyone eligible and male wanting to have a free dinner sometime in April, please send me some mail. Wonder if Graceless Grace needs a date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, rapatu. The only problem is, the *extras* really costed extra. She emptied out her accounts and she was still short.

Sven said...

Free dinner in April, eh? Sounds great! Don't think I can put up with the rest though, I'm more of a casual guy really... ;)

Mulroney is worth every cent, can't blame the girl (haven't seen the movie, have little clue what it is about, but have drooled over that man a few times)

savante said...

A wedding date with freebies sounds great. Perhaps I could take a crack at that wedding suite myself :)

Paul

savante said...

Tiny Tom has nothing to do with the size of his... endowment :) He's just a pretty short guy with equipment average for his size.

Paul