Saturday, April 23, 2005

Post Stag night

More details later, I promise! The church wedding's tomorrow so I gotta get everyone to bed ( including myself ) and kick the rest of the guests out. After stuffing him full of chips and beer, Tiny Tim's been tucked into bed ( a separate room please! I don't sleep with grooms-to-be, unless they bear an uncannily close resemblance to Colin Farrell :) ). I intend to splash him with ice-cold water - and a boot in the ass - early in the morning tomorrow, following the hardly blushing bride-to-be's instructions.

Gotta get to sleep! Long day tomorrow - and I need to look good in case my Prince Charming happens to be amongst the guests ( since I still don't have a date for the wedding dinner! ).

4 comments:

Sven said...

Prince Charming will find you even if you come in rags Paul, question to you and all of us is, would we?

Anonymous said...

I just want details. And I must say on behalf of my sex, it's a damn loss to us that you are gay Paul. You sound just too cute.

darlene

savante said...

Me in rags, Sven? God forbid :) I don't even throw out my trash without changing into something somewhat presentable - just in case a cute but desperate househusband happens to be washing his car in denim cutoffs.

Paul

savante said...

Oh yeah, thanks Darlene. Blushing right now.

Paul