Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stag night

Have to figure I'm somewhat ready to host a stag night. Ever the responsible, stand-up guy, I even laid out the guest bed just in case Tiny Tim's way too drunk to get home. Got the booze, the chips and the skanky DVDs ( borrowed it from one of my straight friends actually since I seriously doubt any of the guys coming would be interested in muscled fratboy sex :) ). Thankfully, straight guys are obviously easily entertained. If I start getting desperate I believe I do have ESPN on cable.

Cleared out of work an hour early just to get back home to prepare. Like the good housefrau that I am, I spent the day clearing up the house, picking up anything remotely breakable. Isn't it weird that I think a bunch of responsible adult males could make more of a mess than a small, wobbling toddler? A good time to start your housekeeping duties, Jason, would be this weekend - once you get away from coaching the kickball kids :) Don't forget the jock with the duster attachment.

And after all my planning and cleaning, I still don't have a date for the wedding! Looks like Graceless Grace is gonna have a dance partner ( with two left feet! ) after all.

3 comments:

Sven said...

Poor GG - I bet you are a great dancer given the right partner.. ;)

Is the stag night on the eve before the wedding or is there time to recoperate inbetween?

Anonymous said...

Whatever kind of party it turns out to be, I want all the deets. I MEAN ALL THE DEETS. LOL

darlene

savante said...

Stag night's tonight actually - and the wedding's tomorrow! Gotta get some rest. More deets later.

Jason, you in a Speedo's definitely acceptable. :)

Paul