Thursday, May 26, 2005

Having a cuppa

Been a while since I slipped into a coffeehouse and last night's post acted as an inspiration. Back when I was still struggling with stacks of textbooks in medical school, I spent a lot of hours drowning myself in java. As I've mentioned before, it's a lamentable habit that I'm trying to wean myself from. Certainly doesn't help that my nurses seem to be encouraging my caffeine addiction by providing jugs of coffee daily. :)

When no one was looking, trotted down to the nearly ubiquitous Starbucks for a shot of caffe mocha - but stayed true to my promise by taking only one cup! As usual, I flirted with the staff. And as friendly as the guys are, I got away with a free biscotti... don't tell the Starbucks Corp!

Those amazing dimplesWish I had dimples like the waiter though. Apart from melting blue eyes, I have only one other weakness which is a smile with boyish dimples. What can I say, it turns my knees to water! No prizes for guessing that my ISO has dimples - and damn it, I have none!

And no one has cuter dimples than Josh Holloway - who plays sexy Southern conman, Sawyer on Lost. Damn, he can cheat me out of savings ( not that much anyway! ) anytime... :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

I've got a BIG thing for piercing blue eyes too.

And I'm lousy at flirting for freebies. The only time I've ever successfully done it was with a San Francisco Coffee barista, who looked around, then stamped ALL the empty boxes on my coffee card.

And the barista was a girl!

savante said...

So do I. Don't you just love those eyes... One of my odd fetishes actually.

I did actually get the coffee card from Star Bucks stamped by the guy too.

Paul