Friday, May 13, 2005

Missing mail!

What can I say! I'm a ditz. My ISO who has always been savvier with gadgets and what-nots would probably call me a dumb techno bimbo. And it seems that he might just be right this time!

I've been fooling around with the computer and somehow I managed to erase some of my e-mail addresses. And the worst thing is I lost John's address. He's one of the nicest guys I've met online and I don't know how to find him. So anyone in Illinois who knows of a Greek guy called John Gavras, tell him to drop me a line! Gonna send him snail mail too!

Pretty free next week so I have been writing incessantly in between cups of green tea ( my replacement addiction since I've been eschewing black coffee )... so don't worry, I have not forgotten about my stories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have Windows Xp? If you do just go back to a certain restore point and everything should come back.

:)

savante said...

Thank God he wrote back!

And I wouldn't know how to do that restore thing :) Seriously I am really ditzy when it comes to stuff like that.

Paul

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad to read that you are writing incessantly. I'm looking forward to -- well, whatever it is!