Friday, May 20, 2005

Some downtime

Even a wicked Sith Lord needs some downtime and I'm glad to have the next few days off from work! It gives me a chance to relax and catch up on some DVDs, write a little ( yeah, I know I've been behind on that :) ) and pay back some of my astronomical sleep debt. Gonna sleep late for the next few days. It's tough getting up early for work ( don't really have much of a choice too since my large bedroom window faces due east ) - especially since I'm a guy who functions best later in the day.

Don't stare slack jawed at this but there is also a chance that I might be venturing forth into the far away galaxy yet again since my ISO insists on watching Revenge of the Sith with me this weekend. It's a free ticket with popcorn thrown in so how can I resist? So that's another chance to dig deeper into Anakin's drum-tight abs - and if I take Jason's advice to get laid, a chance to get into my ISO's jeans. :)

BTW, I might have liked the new addition but obviously not everyone shares this opinion. Read this hilarious but less than complimentary review of Revenge of the Sith that Towleroad found. Beware of spoilers though.

Oh yeah, before I forget, I've been listed as a great personal gay blog. Thanks to the five of you - one of you obviously sent a recommendation :)

4 comments:

Sven said...

You have a great personal blog, so it's credit where it is due :) Soon you have to give visual proof of those jeans you talk so often about.. ;)

Did I rip this url from you Paul? www.axiusphotography.com
If not, please enjoy (might need napkin for the drool)

Been to Sri Lanka (work, not play alas), was on KLIA on the way there and back, sent good thoughts randomly out into Malaysia, hoping to get some of them in your direction.

savante said...

Thanks, Sven. Those jeans? Just think sinfully tight in all the right places.

Thanks for the random good thoughts. Explains the sudden thrill I felt as I was driving one night. :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know where I was during the whole movie, but I never saw abs on Hayden. Not that first time. It's possible that I sneezed and missed it, but the whole movie was so dark (light wise, I mean) you couldn't really see anything unless they were in the full light.

I have heard of the legendary abs on this boy. He was a model for Hollister & Co., and A & F, as far as I know, so I can just imagine what they must look like.

savante said...

There were brief, memorable glimpses as he stalked out of the bedroom with Padme after his nightmare.

Paul