Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Call me Uncle

I spanked a guy at work yesterday.

Still it was impossible to resist at that moment.. I was on-call yesterday in the intensive care unit, quite a busy one as it turned out with a slew of admissions. Coincidentally Yummy Yee was on-call as the junior house officer too ( in primary medicine ) and I tagged him for some blood samples. There was an elderly gentleman with chronic obstructive airways disease and he needed an urgent arterial blood gas ( amongst other things, inclusive of a new lung :) ).

After nodding for several minutes and recording the list of orders I barked out, Yummy Yee suddenly turned to me with a mischievious twinkle in his eye and replied, "Yes, Uncle."

Yes, Uncle.Once every six months or so, I do something utterly inappropriate and totally uncharacteristic. Since I already groped my ISO in public, I figured I'd fulfilled my quota for the year. Obviously I was wrong. Reminders of my impending senility has been all around me lately and I can see the big 30 looming in the horizon two years from now. Moving on to another stage of my life with the course I mentioned was another.

Uncertain of what possessed me at that moment, I suddenly flipped Yummy Yee onto the desk counter and gave him three light spankings in succession on his cute bubblebutt.

"That's for calling me Uncle."

Am I crazy or what?

8 comments:

savante said...

Well, never said that I regretted what I did :) Just that it was a lil nuts to do it.

Paul

grave_creek said...

OUH LA LA!!!! you are one hot doctor!!! hihihhihi!! wish i was one of your patients!! wouldnt mind this kind of hands approach from a hunky doctor!!(and im not talking bout that old geezer that i went to before!lol!)

Jay said...

First of all, I love the picture -pant-

Second of all.... I can't remember.

Joel said...

I think I need a FULL examination...lol. So this guy was shocked or did he LOVE it?

Sven said...

YY had it coming.. uncle eh? *sigh*

hbjock said...

Hahahha... you're funny =). Thanks for commenting on my blog btw... yeah I know my workout is kinda intense... Hell, I totally creamed myself on the last one, hopefully I'll be better on Saturday though. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your adventures! Keep in touch!

savante said...

Yummy Yee was aghast! Such a thing has never happened to him before in his young, innocent life :) Don't know whether he loved it or not - but there were certainly no complaints.

Paul

Anonymous said...

MMmm - Could I have Yummy Yee's phone no ?

I think I need to offer him some advice about spanking a certain Mr Sung's arse - hard, rapidly and repeatedly