Sunday, June 19, 2005

Daredevil

A quiet Sunday to catch up on my reading, especially since I just got a giftpack from my ISO - and also the package from Amazon that I've been waiting for. Everyone knows I'm obsessed with reading - and yeah, I read all sorts of books... you name it, I've probably flipped through it somewhere ( I'd be the dream employee of a major bookstore ). And yet very few people know of my fetish for leather :) Not that! I mean, comic book heroes.

A gorgeous redhead in chains...And why wouldn't I have fetish for them? Have you guys even looked at the tall, dark and absolutely gorgeous Nightwing? Or even the sweet, mild-mannered hottie of a redhead, Matthew Murdock who dons red leather in the night as the Daredevil?

Although he doesn't understand the crazy fetish, my ISO obviously has given up on reforming me and purchased a Daredevil graphic novel. It has been a long while since I've read a comicbook and I'm gonna savour it. Slowly, page by page. Damn, Matthew Murdock is still as steamy as ever - and just the sort of quiet, sad-eyed man I'd love to fuck against a wall. Yum.

My ISO also got me a book but that's something else entirely :) He bought me the book based on the movie, Mr and Mrs Smith - and left a note on the front page for me ( and I know Sven will love this! ) that says this.
Let's do this again :)

5 comments:

Joel said...

Awesome blog man. just found you. Am linking back to you if you don't mind.

Sven said...

Paul, be sure to say hi and thanks to ISO from me, he made my Sunday evening, inspite of laundry - yup, love it very much, a man of my kind ;)




...still smiling :)

savante said...

Well, raph, he likes to keep me wondering.

Sven, my ISO doesn't know where's my blog - and I don't intend to let him know. :)

Paul

Sven said...

Paul, you'll find a way, without giving it away ;)

hbjock said...

You know, it's funny but once I went from being straight to gay as a child, "He-Man" was the first thing I drooled over hehehe.