Tuesday, June 14, 2005

One exam down

Finally finished one of the courses I mentioned - including the dreaded exam. 6 hours of essays ... and I believe I cooked up a whole load of bullshit for that. :) But surprisingly I think I might do okay for the exam since I don't think it was all too difficult - unless they have an impossibly high passing rate.

One down and one more to go on Friday. The next exam is based on intensive care so I gotta mug like hell for that. Drugs, ventilators and cardiac rhythms. It's a drag picking up my textbooks but what the hell. Feel like I'm back in medical school mugging desperately for the neverending tests and reports, chugging down jugs of instant coffee to keep awake through all that blathering medspeak.

Gotta meet up with an old friend at the course so it isn't all a loss. He isn't doing anaesthesiology like me but he'll be in the same hospital. Eye Eddie's a cute guy - and gay too. One of the handful of gay guys I actually met in med school. Isn't it weird how a bunch of gay guys could somehow find each other out in the midst of so many? :) Hell, come to think of it, I recall I groped him once in a hotel room too.

Seem to be groping guys all the time these days. Dang, I must be a bigger slut than I thought.

3 comments:

grave_creek said...

good luck paul!!! i know theres no one as deserving as you!!!! fingers crossed!

savante said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, man!

Paul

Francis Ford Faggola said...

I wish you good luck in all your endeavors... :)

Oh, and here's to all your future gropings! *raising glass*