Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sports nut

Do I look like a sports nut to you?

Wait, don't answer that since you can't possibly see me here but I'm average.. everything. Height, looks, colouring. I wouldn't stand out in the crowd unless everyone else is dressed in drag with colourful boas and feathers - and even then it's my plain mediocrity that would draw the attention.

It's not a complaint. I like it. Sure I'd love to look like Colin Farrell and have guys crane their necks to look at my ass but hell, that's plain wishful thinking.

But that's not my point. Do I look like a sports nut? Do I look like the stereotypical beer-guzzling, belching, cussing sports fan? For some odd reason, Yummy Yee came over tonight and begged me... for my remote. Hell, if he'd begged for a spanking, I'd have given him one for free. But the kid wanted to watch football. It's only a local football game but it seems that he's so starved for balls ( yum! ) that he'd settle for even that. Seems like overworked house officers love to torture themselves further by living in spartan flats without any of the usual amenities - like a television. The kid doesn't even have a refrigerator.

Like the good daddy that I am, I stuffed him full of soda and chips - despite his complaints that I'm trying to fatten him up - and shoved him down on the couch to watch his damned football.

Hell, the only reason I watch football is.. yeah, it's so stereotypically gay but yeah, it's to watch cute guys run about in shorts.

Was that a goal?

7 comments:

grave_creek said...

paul baby,if im not confused, i think that a little someone is having a crush on you!!! honestly!!! he would do anything to get closer to you!!lol!!! hummm...he even has a pet name for you..."uncle" just doesnt seem the same when a sexy stud calls you that!!

Sven said...

Anyone would look mediocre in such company as you describe, Paul. Average in malaysia isn't average everywhere, so it's all about context ...and message.

Question now is what kind of message you give YY, that make him come to your place to relax. Are you a fellow sports nut or "un uncle"? ;)

Like the good daddy that I am, I stuffed him full of soda and chips - despite his complaints that I'm trying to fatten him up - and shoved him down on the couch to... - That's a great start to a different tale of yours I'd like to read in the not so distant future, Paul. :)

savante said...

I looked at YY and he looked back at me with a raised eyebrow - kinda like what the fuck are you looking at me like that.

Paul

Anonymous said...

He should be grateful to you and provide you a nice eye candy in the form of himself for your hospitality. If he give you that look again maybe you should start to make something clear to him? :)

hbjock said...

You know, I never really cared much for football either until I was in the marching band in high school... and I actually had to go to all the games... then once I had a team to cheer for, it became very different. I began to enjoy the game more, and hell, screaming for your team in the stands can be fun! Then when I went into college, I cheered on my college team.. but beyond that, I've never really gotten into professional football... Maybe what you need is a local team to put your support behind ;)

savante said...

Yeah, he does provide some nice eye candy. And Anonymous, he doesn't give me that look, he just wondered why I was staring at him with lust in my eyes :)

And I was online watching him - and the damned game. It is football - known as soccer to the Americans :) but still known as football to the rest of the world, I'm sure.

Paul

Will said...

I TOTALLY watch football for the sweaty, fit cute guys in shorts. And tennis. And diving. And men's gymnastics.