Saturday, June 18, 2005

Start to diet? Never!

A six packWell, that's exactly what I told my grinning ISO when he insists that in order to lose that stubborn lil bit of flab around my tummy, I'd have to go on a diet. It didn't help that he saw me half-naked for the most part of the day as I trotted in and out of changing rooms. Supposedly the occasional ab crunches helps but not that much... I still have to diet like the proverbial Hollywood starlet/stick.

But I'm weak. I can't say no. I need my proteins - preferably in sinfully indulgent, oily, thick, succulent pieces. Eating steamed chicken without the skin and the occasional energy bar crap ( in lieu of real food ) like he does would slowly and painfully kill my soul. Steeling myself to resist temptation and say no to peanut butter slathered pork ribs would be nigh impossible.

Perhaps liposuction?

7 comments:

savante said...

Ouch! I'm not that overweight - I'm just past 67 kg at last count :) But I'll keep that in mind.

Paul

grave_creek said...

hon if you need a diet what would you say about me?? lol!!! it seems that man is never satisfied bout what he has!!!!ohhhh you know that we love you ,just the way you are!!!!( sooo love this quote from bridget jones diary 1)....
nowadays im really tempted to go on the atkins diet...wonder what do you think bout it ,since you are a doctor and all...do you think thats safe??

Sven said...

67 and 63 kg? I hope you guys are really short.. ;)

grave_creek said...

and thats suppose to reasure me rapatu???lol!!!!

savante said...

Well, Sven, I AM really short. Wish I was 6 feet something ( then again, I also wish I looked like Brad Pitt ). I'm actually around 5'7" to 5'8".

Wouldn't recommend any sort of crash course diet :) But I'd believe what the nutrionists say. Sounds like it would stress the liver to the max with all that protein.

Paul

Sven said...

Seems I'm as tall as you Paul, can I check your wardrobe? :)

Have to admit I'm a bit more portly though.. bone structure? ;)

savante said...

Sure, come over and check my wardrobe...

Paul