Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend follies

Took some time to put up a post since I just came back from an on-call on Sunday. Well, I went for the movie. Why wouldn't I? It was a free meal and let me tell you boys, I don't turn down free meals ( especially with my measly pay and my inordinately expensive habits! ) - especially since my ISO doesn't scrimp when it comes to paying.

A few weeks back, I found an extremely posh lil nook in town, Howard's. Think discreet waiters, candlelit ambience and light jazz playing in the background. Just the perfect place for me to drag my ISO - and his all-important credit card to. Had some oysters and steak as I planned.

The only way to say this is to blurt it out fast without thought. So since I already had my piece of meat, I decided to give his meat a try. God, that sounded so much better in my head! I seriously can't believe the depths of degradation I've sunk to! I've never had the experience of feeling up a man in a darkened theatre ( though there was a time in Amsterdam but that was something else entirely ) but since I made a promise of sorts and I'm not the kind of man who reneges on his promises... so somewhere in the middle of the movie as Mr Smith goes up an elevator to blow away his pouty wife, my hand started going down my ISO's pants.

For such a man-slut, it's amazing how he keeps a semi-permanent hard-on in his pants all the time. Doesn't it ever wilt? Doesn't the blood start clotting in the penis? Instead of squirming, gasping or moaning in ecstasy, my ISO turned out to be one of the guys who could maintain a perfectly stoic look even while his dick was being played with. I would have thought that his nerve endings were dead if I hadn't felt a lively reaction down there.

And no, I didn't finish him off. I left him drooling for more. And the guards didn't come in to drag me out for public indecency as I feared. Most of the audience had their eyes glued to Angelina's distracting assets - and didn't notice the perverted doctor feeling up the guy next to him.

If this post sounds a little incoherent, blame it on my 24 hour on-call yesterday.

3 comments:

grave_creek said...

SAY WHAT????LOL!!!! what exactly does your ISO do for a living?? ummmm im sensing a case of sugar daddy here!!!lol!!! just joking!!hihih!!its my jealous side talking!!! you go paul!! you enjoy your life and who cares if hes not the perfect one,at least youre having fun!!!!!you let him drool sister!!lol!!

Sven said...

hmmm.. damn 24 hour call.. *coughnotcough*

Thanks Paul, I hear KL is nice this time of the year.. ;)

savante said...

Yeah, we're happy apart more than we're together.

Paul