Saturday, June 18, 2005

Working out

Finally got the shirt I wanted - the one I planned to wear for my blockhead cousin's wedding :) Seriously, he's a nice guy but he's so straight, narrow-minded and provincial that it amazes me that we might have genes in common.

Still the frightfully pink shirt I got for the wedding should be just unconventional enough to irritate him. Despite my protests, my ISO tagged along with Eye Eddie and me on this trip, offering his unwanted comments ( and his incessant advice to further bulk up at the gym...! ). Certainly could have gotten some shiny, sequinned baby tee squealing Faggot in bright rainbow colours but that's a little too much even for me so I settled for a lovely pink and white striped shirt from Kenneth Cole. Should lok great teamed with the salmon pink Hermes tie.

Still it was a funny situation on my part. That occurred to me while I was in the Kenneth Cole store - which I have to admit has to be the gayest place on earth since there were a number of guys there who had my long-rusty gay-dar picking up signals like crazy. I suspect a few of the salesmen were leaning towards the homoside of the Kinsey spectrum too since I caught one of them blatantly ogling my ISO's trim butt. Sure, he's my ex but that doesn't mean I enjoy watching other people drooling over him ( and ignoring my hardly obvious charms :) ) What made it worst was the fact that everything my ISO tried on looked great, including a horrendous looking paisley print that I imagined even Brad Pitt couldn't carry off! Proof positive that working out and dieting works. Obviously Eddie and I were not amused.

But that wasn't the funny part. All three of us picked items to try on and I realized while I was changing that I'd actually... touched them both intimately. That I actually knew for certain what was in their pants :)

I have been naughty.
I should be spanked.

3 comments:

grave_creek said...

ohhhh honey!!! KENNETH COLE AND HERMES!!!!! im so proud of you!!!! you make my little shopaholic heart beat soo quickly!!lol!!! as you said on my blog, we soooo need to go shopping together!!!!THINK PINK!!!! LOL!!

Sven said...

You should have told them there in the shop, about you having groped them both. Could have been fun to watch ;)

savante said...

You gotta be kidding :) I was cringing in the store as I thought of the fact that I'd groped both guys. Felt like a tramp.

Sure Eddie knows that I'd done more than grope my ISO but my ISO certainly doesn't know about anyone else.

Paul