Saturday, July 02, 2005

Avoidance maneuvers

I'm just a regular guy.

Perhaps I am not the best-looking bloke around. I'm certainly not the wittiest, nor the most charming nor the richest ( trust me, a heavy wallet is still a potent attraction for many guys out there ) fella around either. Just a plain average guy. So the idea of someone literally 'stalking' me around just strikes me as plain weird. :) What is the damned attraction?

Months back I made a mention of this insurance guy - and the infamous bank lady. If you recall, the insurance guy had a boring spiel about funds and overly amorous hands. Well they are not the only ones harassing me for a meet.

Hell, I'd buy anything he had to sell!When I moved in to my new place, I bought a few appliances and stereo equipment from a store near by. The owner is a nice, married guy about my age with a kid on the way, really cute in his own hopelessly straight way ( I actually find something attractive about most men I meet :) I'm pervy that way ) with a wide smile, dark, sexy eyes and a nice, tight butt. Call him Cable Guy. Along with the stereo I bought, he gave me a short but interesting lecture on saving money in some endowment plan for my future. Nodding away like an idiot, I told him my pockets were pretty much empty ( especially after blowing a wad on the television and the fridge and the numerous electrical appliances that make our life worth living ) and I left it at that.

That polite refusal didn't seem to do the trick and he has been calling and leaving me messages for the past few months asking for a meet. Although I've tried to sidestep as much as I can, he still insists on doing the dance. Flat out refusing doesn't work too since it only starts him on that 'saving for the future' lecture I mentioned. Seriously, am I actually a good candidate for all that? I am seriously financially challenged - and I doubt I could even dole out that small amount every month, what with all the bills I mentioned. So why is he making all the moves?

I've seriously considered going out with Cable Guy and putting the dirty moves on him. Perhaps a grope or two would scare him off. :) Damn, why don't I get sexy gay men stalking me like this?

7 comments:

savante said...

Sure, I'm always looking for friends. Isn't everyone?

Paul

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's not as str8 as u think. He may be using 'saving for future' as an excuse to come on to u. Use your head, man (and I mean both of them)!

Anonymous said...

Didn't your gaydar go off at all? Also, mett up with him and try to capture gay signals if there is any. Better yet, do the doctor thingy you can do. Like "there is an experiment I've been doing. and it would be great if you can let me feel your {Whichever you feel you want to touch} and examine? " and touch him and see if there is any gay vibe. Or, "Isn't it hot here?" and take your shirt off. Or or or or, "I am so drunk and want to lie down a little bit to sober up" and let him do the rest for gay thingies.

Okay, I apologize that I am too excited. Make a moooove, Paul.mooooove!

Happy Sunday!

grave_creek said...

honey you have the knack to attract the most interesting men...lol.....so now its a straight/gay father selling electronics??? well there are certain advantages with this relationship( can i get a free video pretty please cable guy??*bats eyes*) lol...but when it comes to men , i put a stop to those who are already in a relationship..thats just not my type!!even if they have a nice ass!! you can look but no touch!!

savante said...

My gaydar isn't going off at all ( but then again, it has been wrong before ) but hell, he's a seemingly happily married man. And I don't poach.

Unless it's Brad.

Paul

AJ said...

To turn off the turn off...

Umm i had somewhat a simmilar experience with this less than average tau fu fa seller (Not a joke) and the only way I got him to leave me alone everytime i bought his damn tau fu fa was to casually mention that his tau fu fa is really tasteless and i dont know why my mother likes it?

savante said...

Tau foo fa seller? Gosh, I love it! I can write a story on that :)

Paul