Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hard meat

Time for a prayer!Didn't have the time to corner Handsome Hui this morning at work since I was much too busy trying to stabilize a 4 year old kid - who had a slew of medical diseases! And then decided to come in for a check of his subglottic stenosis. Little children make up the stuff of nightmares for regular anaesthetists - and unstable kids with on-off pneumonia and a weak heart... they actually give me palpitations.

To reward myself for a job well done - since I managed to guide the procedure, I had a big piece of hot, hard, succulent meat for dinner. A sizzling steak to be precise. Would have loved to have a taste of the other sort of meat but I didn't have any offers pending unfortunately. My ISO would have been all too willing to make an indecent proposal but since he's not due to be back till Saturday...

While I was eating it though, I had pangs of guilt as I wondered how many years ( and pounds ) I was putting on. Damn the shallow superficiality of gay life :) Just look at this hunk of a swimmer, Alexander Despatie... I bet he's been a good boy and hasn't eaten a steak in years.

The kid's only 20... and damn, with a face like that ( and a body like that - with the impossible spineless flexibility of a pretzel! ) he's bound to go far. What the hell, he can go far into my bedroom right now! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i haven't said so yet, i'll say so now: québec boys are hott. i don't know what it is that makes them this way. maybe it's the water. maybe it's the poutine or the maple syrup. who knows? it's just one of the nice things i've noticed ever since i moved here to montréal. (^__^)

savante said...

They are hot. Perhaps it's time I made a visit :)

Paul

Jay said...

That swimmer looks hot - but he does NOT look 20. Doesn't matter what your diet is, we Chinese boys will always look younger.

Yay us.

Mr RM said...

Jay, you are right, Chinese boys always look younger than the caucasians. yipeeeeeee!

But Jay, looking younger means, we also look less mature at times. Well, I have been out on blind dates, and it seems the girls always look older, that also they are like years younger......

How I wish my favourite guy Paul is in KL! At least, I can have a workout partner at FF (hee hee Faggot First)

Anonymous said...

oh goodness, paul, seriously, the boys here in montréal are something else. thing is, this city has a bit of a party-city reputation, which attracts people from all over. so, you have a lot of cutie canadians from other cities and hottie americans all over the place. plus, the locals are something to drool over.

Taken said...

happy to see a south-east asian gay blog and thanks for dropping by on mine.

docs turn me on but anaeshetists are definitely my all time favorite.

I knew a really cute one who'd get me drugs and tell me the secrets his patients told him as they slipped off into la la land. He said that that at that point you have to make sure they don't do a bad trip. He'd ask his patients to think of nice things and one woman said, "The radiator, taking it in the ass, my husband is such a naughty." And fell asleep with a big ol' smile.

Joel said...

Yea I missed THAT gay gene...the one where I work out 6 days a week to have killer abs so I can dance shirtless all night. I guess y9ou can't have everything.

savante said...

Never ever thought about it but you're right. We do look younger - which is cool. :) Maybe I could still pass off as a guy in my early twenties in Montreal.

Le Serpent, interesting way to put a patient to sleep. Shall try it sometime.. just wanna hear what they all have to say :)

Paul

hbjock said...

Mmmmm steak sounds good! And well, Alexander looks good too ;)