Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ideal Husband

What turns us on?

Perhaps it's a combination of indefinable chemistry and insatiable pheromones... maybe it's something else, I think turn-ons tell a lot about a person, about their likes and dislikes, about things that have gone on in their lives to influence their choices and decisions...

Sure, we all drool over Johnny Storm's amazing, enviable physique ( and hell, who wouldn't want to lick him from head to toe? As you can see, I still haven't gotten over those wicked daydreams of mine ) but really, honestly, I doubt I could live more than a week with a guy like him. Why a week? Cause that's how long I think I'd need to get him out of my system. :) Hey, he's still sinfully sexy - and I still have a pulse.

But soon I think his hotheadedness, his irresponsible behaviour and that brash impulsiveness would drive me slowly insane - and hey, does he look like the sort who would be content to stay home in a monogamous relationship? When he shoots that easy grin of his, I get a feeling of deja vu. Been there. Done that. I'm more a slow, methodical sort who likes my things planned out perfectly ( with the occasional psychotic break where I pull some weird, unconventional stunts ) so sorry, Johnny boy, but one week of pure pleasure is all I can offer you. :)

Someone like sweet, responsible Pete ( played by the adorable Richard Ruccolo ) from the old sitcom Two Guys and a Girl would be more my style. I want someone staid and responsible, a guy who pays the bills on time, a guy who remembers the date to service the car ( not really that fussy about anniversaries and all ), a guy who can commit wholeheartedly to an adult relationship.

I know, I can be such a whiner sometimes - and I keep on sliding in the occasional jab at my ex :) I'm so dead if he ever caught sight of this.

12 comments:

grave_creek said...

awwwww..honey arent we all searching for the same thing?? okay maybe im generalizing here,but i personally would love to have a homey husband who pays the bill on time and likes to stay at home to cuddle..i guess they just give a sense of security,of stability...

Will said...

God I loved Richard's character too. I always thought he was dishier than Ryan Reynolds, and a good catch.

Having said that, he doesn't hold a candle *snigger* to the awesome divinity that is Chris Evans.

Evil Gay Lawyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evil Gay Lawyer said...

Did you see Richard Ruccolo as Tom in "All over the Guy?" He'e a hottie and seeing him make out with another guy only made him that much hotter!

My favorite line, "then we went there, the place that two men should only go with a prescription."

Mr RM said...

It is the same for the straight guy.

When you want to have fun, you go for the slutty girl, but when you want a wife, it has to be a responsible person.

check out my blog, i just a similar post on the whether it is better to get laid or love!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Two Guys and A Girl, have you seen Ryan Reynolds in Amityville (sp?) Horror? His abs is to die for! (wonder if MY Richard has that kind of abs as well :P)

AJ said...

Just wondering if Paul has finally gotten any sleep? I havent slept well lately and attribute it to hornyness.

Lately I have been thinking of the perfect hubby too and eventho I want security & commitment, I can't help but want passion and excitement! Sex Sex Sex!

Go get some Paul & tell me if you sleep better... I do.

Jay said...

Yes, a nice responsible boyfriend is very nice and safe, but sometimes you just wanna be thrown against the nearest wall and be roughed up a bit by some brutal stranger, you know?

Mr RM said...

what is with hot animal sex?????
shouldn't sex be about love rather than lust??????

savante said...

Ah.. a secure, stable hubby who pays the bill on time and stays home to cuddle... a lovely lil dream of mine.

Androjane, my sleep has been better - thank God for that. But I certainly wouldn't mind having that hot sex dream I had a week ago. Still wondering who that was.

Well, Jay, if I wanted to be roughed up by a brutal stranger, all I'd have to do is mouth off in front of my ex... he wouldn't have any qualms about throwing me down on the floor.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Will he do only that? Just throw you down the floor? Will there by any following action or perhaps... Some disciplinary actions? :P

savante said...

Believe me, my ISO excels in disciplinary actions :)

Paul