Friday, August 05, 2005

Missing in Action

For those who have been wondering where I am, never fear. I have not been murdered by my ISO ( or hiding from the authorities after burying his body under my pool ) after having him read the horrifying secrets of my blog. He still hasn't found where my blog is, I think - and hopefully never will. Since work has become a chore - and I need a break, I have actually taken a short sabbatical to stare at the sun, the sand and the sea. Not to mention the hot cabana boys.

Went over to a beach hotel in Port Dickson with a group of old classmates. My ISO offered to accompany me actually and so far we've managed to keep from killing each other. No falling onto couches or quick gropes in the dark though since we're keeping it strictly platonic.

Unfortunately I feel totally isolated on the beach - so far away from my Internet connection. My laptop's been left behind ( I think it's one of my ISO's diabolical plans!! ) so I'm left with a cranky lil machine in the nearest cybershack - and I do mean shack! - and a dodgy mouse who seems to veer left when I want to go right ( some guys just can't take instruction! ).

Keith UrbanBTW, has anyone seen how hot this country singer looks? Look I know most male country singers look hot - since a cowboy hat and boots turns every other regular guy into a studly mass of muscle and testosterone. I don't know how Keith Urban sounds like ( hell, he could screech like a cockatoo for all I know ) but hell, he looks hot! Doesn't anyone want to toss him on the floor and stick a tongue down to his tonsils ( or is it just me and the fact that I haven't had some sweet lovin' in several months! :) ). Hope he sings half as good as he looks though!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm told Keith Urban is hot. I don't deny he's good looking, but I don't fall for him so easily as others. My partner thinks he's a hottie, and that's cool. Hope you feel better after a short unwind. You'll have to help us get more intimately acquainted with the ISO, too. lol. Cheers.

savante said...

Already quite intimately acquainted with the ISO :) Now looking to get intimate with someone else.

Paul

Jay said...

You're one of the most regular posters around, so I was starting to wonder what had happened to you!

A holiday eh? Fun if you're in the company of like-minded people (i.e. fags) but with straight people you're not out too it can get... frustrating.

How long are you there for?

savante said...

Gonna get back tomorrow! Back to civilization. I can't stand staring at the beach for too long.. it gets boring after a while. And I start getting the shakes from being away from the internet :)

Would have mentioned my trip if I had the chance. My friends just surprised me a day after my oncall and just dragged me off. Barely had the time to pack my Speedos :)

Paul

Joel said...

Keith Urban singes as well as he looks...if you like that kind of music. I don't but I like some of his stuff actually. Oh and you can GROPE me any time you want!

Mr RM said...

Nice to have you bacK! Geez, I was secretly hoping some people will get lucky over the weekend! But, shuck........

So where ya staying at PD? Since mother's day next friday, i am thinking of treating my mum to a weekend in PD at Corus, and perhaps a trip to Alokarama and Seck Kia Enh in Melaka!

grave_creek said...

oy vey!!! having fun in the sun huh?? any hunky liveguards walking around half naked??huh?? guess we'll just have to stick to your ISO in his swimsuit looking like a bronzed god!!lol!! speaking of which,what exactly does he wear at the beach?? is he a speedo guy??lol!! yes, its information to suply my fantasies!lol!! now you have fun and make sure you dont burn those lovely buns of yours!! cheers!!

savante said...

Staying at Avillion actually. Decided to splurge a little.

Have seen one or two hunky lifeguards :) My ISO wore Speedos in the pool, not the overly skimpy type though unfortunately.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the first site google returns when I search for "Paul Sung". If that's your real name, it isn't going to take him long to find it - if he hasn't already =P.

Derek said...

Yup, was wondering what happened to the daily updates.

Oh, and I was at the Avillion too, when I had my family vacation. Do check out my very interesting encounter

Yay, looking forward to more of your sexcapades at the workplace. ;P

Derek said...

Sorry, the link is
here

savante said...

You can really google my name?! I am.. goggled!!

Derek, you lucky bugger! You should have taken the opportunity when you had it! Would have jumped on any such Japanese hunk if he had given me the excuse to do so.

Paul