Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sending messages

I actually had a weird bunch of SMSes yesterday - and surprisingly I wasn't the one to initiate the odd turn of conversation. At work yesterday, I started ranting about some horrible, frustrating mix-ups at the hospital ( starting with a disappearing doctor ) that left me with a pile of work. Actually left me running about the hospital picking up patients for pre-anaesthetic rounds - work that should have been left to a MIA doctor. Added to my referrals, it left me pretty pissed. And when I'm pissed, the hospital rumbles.

Men in thongs


It began innocently with a rant to Handsome Hui. It wasn't too long however before the SMSes started getting extremely raunchy - through no fault of mine, I swear! - and I don't know how we ended up talking about Hui in a thong. Somehow we started discussing thongs and how he'd look in it, various types of men's underwear... Don't even ask how I managed to steer the conversation that way since I didn't exactly plan on it.

It left me with my rusty gay-dar rattling like crazy but I'm still unconvinced.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't really know about naff men--most of my friends are either women or gay men. but, aren't thongs more of a gay man thing than a naff man thing?

my gaydar is off the hook and i'm all the way in canada.....

grave_creek said...

just take a brush and scrub honey!!!! that rust will and MUST come off eventually!!!! you doctors sure do have some filthy minds!!!lol!!!!i say whatever rocks your boat honey!!! may the thong wedge deeply or whatever they do nowadays!!!!

savante said...

Yeah, but Hui doesn't own a thong. He's thinking of getting one though. :) We're going shopping for a real skimpy one.

Filthy mind? Yeah, I do have that... it's a disease.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Hold the phones ... Paul, you are going shopping with Hui to buy a skimpy thong? Will you be watching him try it on for size in the changing room?? ;o)

And what's an MIA doctor, please?

Anonymous said...

MIA = Missing in Action

savante said...

ru, won't be shopping with him but I shall get him a thong. No one dares me :)

Paul

Petie said...

No one dares you eh? :) I bet your ISO knew that very very well ;)

savante said...

Yeah, my ISO knows me too well for that.

Paul