Saturday, October 22, 2005

Aging perv

What can I say? Age is obviously catching up to me - especially since I caught myself dreaming terribly inappropriate images of sinfully young men - practically jailbait seriously. Such a terribly old pervert thing to do actually.

This evening, I had a charity dinner to attend ( such a terribly doctor-like thing to do - attending charity dinners and playing golf ) attended by a host of well-meaning Christian fellows and some assorted wellwishers - mostly flocking by for a view of the incomparable Malaysian Idol, Jaclyn Victor, who was scheduled to sing. The charity was held in order to help out the Montfort Boys Home - a charity institution that offers technical courses to underprivileged youths.

While the rest of the audience was busy listening to the amazing Malaysian crooner, I was held transfixed by a number of the Montfort Boys. Hell, I sure don't know what they're feeding them over there but they're sure growing them fine over there.

I am a bad man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my -
Has our dear Paul given up on the likes of Big Bicep Barry and is becoming a chicken hawk? :-)
Who's head doesn't snap when a young man walks by...just make sure you snap it back before you get your hands stuck in a place it doesn't belong. LOL
To age is to grow wise, to accept your age is to become beautiful, to ignore something beautiful, sexy, or striking is just plain stupid. Keep your eyes open!!!

Kenji said...

Ahahahaha... ^^;

Well... i think it wouldn't be wrong to be staring at boys even at yor age... maybe your look and all wuld change, but it doesn't matter who you're staring at right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Comfort yourself that had they been a bunch of post-grads, you would still have been checking them out for the finer specimens. Doesn't make you an old perv, just a regular perv like the rest of us. :oD

Actually I think Doctors going to charity dinners is quite sexy. I wonder how many of the boys were quietly eyeing you up too ... :o)

canardbidon said...

indeed! some of these vulnerable boys might have been dreaming of a big doctor man .. bet they weren't that young anyway...!

what are you planning for your b'day anyway? heading to KL?

Will said...

Looks like you'd do well to attend more charity functions in the future! We must all do something for our nation's youth, eh? And if that includes giving a free colorectal inspection to some of those fine young boys, well, that's just what you have to do isn't it?

BTW Forget abt golf. It really, really is an old man's game.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are bad indeed. You oughta be spanked.

Now, bend over...

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. twinky for snack, eh? ;-) nopes, not my type.. i still prefer the (as someone else put it here) Big Bicep Harry... hehe.

PS: the earlier post abt de testosterone hubby and the big house was cute. sexy and cute, both. lol.

savante said...

Given up on Barry? Not sure yet but I'm not into chicken yet. :)

chris, I am gonna keep on staring. You guys are right.

ru, they're about 17 maybe? Could only hope the guys were eyeing me up.

canard... no plans yet. Still thinking.

lost, he should hav!e been there! JAc was fabulous.

will... giving free butt inspections to the nation's youth is a dream of mine :) HAHA

weeshiong... spank ahead!

closetalk, nah, no twinky snacks. Just looking.

Paul