Thursday, October 27, 2005

Exhausted

What can I say? Three days of going out continuously has left me really tired today :) I'm certainly not as young as I used to be. It has to be age since I find myself dreading going out too late since it would involve myself driving back alone to my house - which is actually really far away in the suburbs and takes at least half an hour to reach. Nothing strikes the idea of being single home as much as waking down the driveway alone in the late hours of the night into an empty house. Would be different if I had a hot stud sitting beside me though :)

It always amazes me that I am really this close to being 30. I find myself mouthing blathering nonsense at work and having everyone - my colleagues, the nurses and the attendants - listening closely as if I was preaching God's word. By ye Gods, don't they actually know what a incompetent, brainless nitwit I am? Although I have been at it for so long, I barely know what I'm doing! :) Horrifying what boundless faith they have in an idiot like me.

But enough moaning and whining. Three days of complaining about my age can get real tiring :) My ISO comes back this weekend and I'm sure he'll put my head back on straight.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul... if you play the "Age" card one more time, I am gonna have to hit you!!!! LOL.

Seriously, it may be something to do with your low barometer. I am sure things will change and you feel young again. Better yet, I just talked with one of my friends that once I hit 30, I've been constantly horny as hell. The same thing has happened to a few others according to my research. :-) See, it doesn't look bad, does it? Your ISO will energize you for sure, won't he? Have a great weekend.

ash said...

happy birthday!!!! sorry i missed it during the last post. =)

Anonymous said...

incompetent, my ass. I'd say you're as competent as they come, Paul!

Anonymous said...

Paul

I really hope he does not put your head on too straight (and is that even possible with your knack for decorating). Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Paul, you just naturally inspire confidence ... that has nothing to do with age ... so deal with it! :o)

If you don't like arriving home alone, then ask Barry to see you to your door. I bet he'd be flattered to be your muscled protector. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Especially if you invite him in for some celery juice after that. *Grin*

Kenji said...

The more you complain about your age, the more older you will look you know? *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

ooo, the yummy ISO! salivating already! lol.

savante said...

Horny as hell since you touched 30, shigeki? Hell, I've been that way since 12.

Thx, ash.

Dave, have a great big 30. Surely with that cute face you don't need Botox at all!

Brian, it's just a feeling :) I mean, come on I can barely do my math.. and these nurses depend on me for advice?

luvnromance.. you're right! Doubt my head can go on that straight anyway.

ru, you have the best ideas. Barry to walk me to the door? :) Bet some celery juice would be a draw.

No more complaining, chris. Wanna look 29 forever.

lost, you have a long while more to go!

closetalk, salivating? check the next post.

Paul

Anonymous said...

I don't think Barry would need the celery juice to entice him. ;o)