Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Saint Wicked

Much better today - as I've apparently recovered from my earlier computer-related malady. No headaches today and fortunately so since I had an unscheduled social event in the evening that required loose, easily removable cotton clothing, lots of water to ward of dehydration and plenty of tissues.

And no, unfortunately it isn't Wild Orgy Tuesday.

Getting read for Wild Orgy Tuesday!
It's Wild Orgy Tuesday!

Then again, I wish it was always Wild Orgy Tuesday. Obviously not privy to my salacious wishes, Tiny Tom and Thumbelina - and a few of my other colleagues, including the ubiquitous Shameless Shalom - came up with the idea of an early supper in the form of a steamboat. Seriously, the only way to make me love this culinary form is to have Chris Evans naked and sweating profusely beside me.

For those who are wondering, steamboat is a uniquely Asian malady ( also known in certain places quite unfortunately as the hot pot ) where raw meat and vegetables are tossed into a slowly simmering pot while the poor, starving diners are forced to drool longingly over the cooking pot - while steam rises and envelops all in a pea-soup fog. Think picnic barbecue in a Swedish sauna.

I could get on my soapbox and complain to the rafters about my patent dislike of steamboat ( sweat, oil and more sweat!! ) but I promised myself I wouldn't. Since the course I mentioned practically stuffed us to the gills, I found myself only able to nibble down a few fishballs at the most. Shades of Big Bicep Barry and his vegetable obsession to be sure.

As usual we waited for the food to cook, the unusual antics at work ( more than a few instigated by our ever more eccentric superiors ) were brought out and carefully dissected for the humour factor. Laughter and jokes aside though, I still managed to find the time to tease Handsome Hui - who was unavoidably detained with some errands. The poor boy. Poked fun at him with my skanky messages and even floated several unmentionable sexual innuendoes that probably had him blushing to his innocent ears.

Still it had him coining a term that had me grinning - and certainly matches some part of my Internet-certified wickedness.

Saint Wicked, he called me. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... awesome pecs.... awesome abs... I will take the second one from the right.

I wonder how that dinner would be like. I'd have to join.

hrugaar said...

I'd still like to try a steamboat diner just the once, even if I discovered I hated it. As for wild orgy ... I'm sure Holden could arrange it. ;oP

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh such terms of adoration should be engraved in stone! sorry for the hot seat meal....

Will said...

Shigeki, I think it's called shabu-shabu in Japan.

And god, yes, I hate steamboat too. But why do u like satay celup then?

akihisa said...

Steamboat is not that bad. Tried it once at this restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. At least, it's healthy. I'm sure BBB would approve.

Jay said...

It's not Wild Orgy Tuesday, but it's Mad Sex March. And that's always fun.

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Paul, are you sure you're a saint? Wicked yes, definitely. Maybe he should change it to Sir Wicked or as I affectionately call you, Unca Wicked, heheheh...

I dunno if I could arrange the wild orgy, but if I am invited to one again, I'd let you know... ;p

NeiLDC said...

Orgie tuesday, Half nekkid thursday and FULL FRONTAL FRIDAY!
keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Love steamboat so much. There this one outlet nearby Bulatan Kampung Pandan...its 3 in 1. You should try.

Ha..orgy..how i missed that word nowadays. Last time had it during new year eve. 17 people from 9pm till 4am and at one time during the whole session, had it at the open balcony while watching the new year firework explode in the air..

ps: number 4 from the left is yummy enough.

AJ said...

I don't mind steam boat as long as there are lots of sambal etc to flavor the food.

And today its- When are we gonna shag wednesday!!

Rush Murad said...

Its has been ages since I had an orgy........ not so easy to organize orgy in my place though unless u are not too choosy....

Had a very, very delicious steamboat with gay friends in JB 2 months ago - steamboat plus gossipings = steamy gossips.

MrBunnyBan said...

Guh...steamboats. Ditto here, on the taste and trouble. Supposed to be healthy for some reason though.

*looks at Pak Cik's description in amazement* Yowza!

savante said...

Come over for the dinner then - and wingedman's right... it's like shabu shabu.

ru, you know you're always welcome for dinner here. Same for the orgy - if only Holden would invite me!

Brian, you're right :) I don't like the hot pot all that much.

Will, don't really satay celup all that much - it's just I like the company!

BBB sweating at a steamboat. I'm liking it already, ahmad. But he doesn't approve of overeating.

Jay, you suggested it. Now come over and promote mad Sex March.

Unca Wicked? Nah, I'l stick to Saint Wicked. Sounds almost anime like :)

Full Frontal Friday :O

Will look for your karaoke stunt, chas.

First time I flicked through your comment, I thought they had the orgy with the steamboat. Was wondering how kinky that was, pakcik :)

Sambal with steamboat! Take the tom yum, aj!

Steamy gossip :) Love that, rush.

Healthy, Daniel? I bet the steaming is but all that salt and MSG can't be that good.

Paul