Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Losing my Inhibitions

I've mentioned the fact that urban legend states that men - being the oversexed horny dogs that they are- frequently fantasize about sex. Usually around the average of seven seconds at the least but on some days though, I find myself wondering whether it's more of a recurring thought with salient, logical, non-sexual thought-breaks in between. Man, we gotta breathe some time after all.

During the usual working hours, I'm the epitome of the conservative, boring average salaryman but after working round the clock, something happens to me just past midnight. Not that I start developing fur on my chest and start popping claws from my hands but it's a close enough metaphor. Don't know what it is about being being grumpy, overworked and sleep-deprived but it obviously lowers my sexual inhibitions quite significantly ( not that I had all that many inhibitions in place anyway ) and somehow even the most innocuous action starts to take on the most obscene connotations in my admittedly sex-soaked brain.

Then bit by bit, I slowly start to transform into one of the legendary creatures from a classic gay horror movie - the hooded, sex-crazed fiend who trails after gorgeous ( but admittedly silly ) young men in shower rooms with something long, hard and pointy. Even though I might be a groggy, semi-functioning zombie at the end of a grueling 24 work day, that doesn't make me any less dangerous to pretty young men... far from that actually since it actually makes me even more of a sex fiend.

Even guys who aren't usually my type start getting my juices churning.

Grrr...
Need some meat! Fresh manmeat!

Here's just an example of what kinda crazy-ass Jekyll monster I turn into when the clock strikes twelve. There was a particularly dishy intern Hairy Hafiz who came down to lend me a hand with one of the more problematic patients just past the witching hour. Just a routine examination and prep for transfer to the intensive care but damn, I found myself unable to keep my eyes off him. Even the mere wisp of jet black curls peeping out from the collar of his slightly torn tee was enough to get me going. Not that he was particularly irresistible Chris Evans like but that time of the night had turned my rampaging monster loose and I was just this close to shoving him into the nearest supply closet for a quick fuck.

And just this morning I almost fell on Handsome Hui's naked nape. Poor kid was just bending over to write some notes for the morning passover and I had this almost overwhelming urge to bite his neck. Even his passing mention of serving up some fresh milk in the pantry had me thinking up all sorts of salacious possibilities. Called me Saint Wicked again when I whispered my X-rated thoughts into his ear.

I really should be locked up after my on-call. Seriously. Cute guys simply aren't safe from me.

Now, you gotta excuse me while I get a much-needed cold shower.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...you are seriously damaging yourself with this uncontrollable sexual urge of yours. you need help my friend.

1. the normal way : go for sex therapy. help is always there if you need it.

2. the unnormal way : go n fuck every single guy that want u. or just put a sign that u are available n desperately need sex.

3. the quick way : go to gay sauna ;)

I always choose number 2 n 3 though..he..he..n it help.

savante said...

Well writing this blog is therapy for me. And isn't it obvious that i am available and ready for sex? Thought that was pretty obvious :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

true as well. but you have to say it out loud dude. or show it in real life, not in your blog. ;)

just tell barry to screw you up, or not tell him that you want to screw him upside down instead..

I had mine last nite though..

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Paul, you really oughta just get it on with someone ASAP. What about masturbating? Would it help?

Come to KL and I'll help you out! Hehhehe... I dun even look at hot guys passing by anymore...

Musang said...

Paul, darlin', trust pakcik on this. gay sauna is the best place to get your thirst for handsome hui quench.

they have LOTS of half naked men, of all ages and sizes. all you have to do is choose.

and they'll follow you.

holden will show where to go. LOL.

Just Me said...

Pakcik is right. You need to have sex soon. I would go with option number 2, there must be plenty of guys that want you.

Matt. K. said...

My my, if it isn't Desperate Housewives (literally) in the form of the male sex. I think it's just fine for everyone to feel that way, once in a while. Especially at the end of a tiring day.

It's probably something to do psychologically. Channeling all your tired-ness into sexual urge. I feel that way all the time. Just feel like I need a break from the hectic-ness in my life and the best thing I could think of is to feast on hot guys at the gym.

Going to the gym really relaxes me.

And, where in the world do we have gay saunas in Malaysia?? Can someone recommend me? And yeah, like what Holden said, what about masturbation? It's a good way to "let go", isn't it?

I wanna know more abvout gay saunas in Malaysia!

AJ said...

OMG judging from the comments my constant sexual fantasies aren't normal! I need to get some soon too!

Jushie said...

I hate sex

savante said...

No Barry to screw me up today since he worked late. Sent me a message to tell me so :)

Holden, I need the real deal. My hand is bored.

gay sauna? Yeah, I really must start looking for that, musang :)

Plenty of guys who want me, cr?! Who!!

Matt, going to the gym enrages me :) And makes me helluva tired.

Yeah, judging by the rest of the guys, we need help, aj :)

Why hate sex, jush?

paul

Anonymous said...

Confide to a friend...a RL friend...one who sends you messages; messages that I don't think you are getting.

hrugaar said...

Fresh milk in the pantry, heheh. ;oP

I don't have a 'witching hour' time like that, I just simply have whole days like that. Lots of days...

Unknown said...

*sigh* I can relate..
I think we just need to get laid.. really soon!
Might get you some bite marks as well :)

Anonymous said...

matrianklw..I always prefer "Mandi Manda" at Jalan Klang Lama ;)

Anonymous said...

Holden..you and me are both in KL..why you dont want to help me out instead ;) he.he...much more easier for us to meet up what.

ça va pas la tête said...

hahah Paul... Self control is needed once in a while... Try giving yourself a shot of tranquilizer.

Will said...

I know what you mean. I'm usually especially charged up after I get back from work. Oh, and also before work. And, for that matter, during work, too.

Matt. K. said...

"Mandi Manda"? Sounds so Malay-ish. Not that I have anything to do against Malays, but... hmm... I don't know...

Was that the one that got busted by the police?

Anyway, I live in Penang. Wouldn't have a chance to go there. Know of any in Penang?

GD said...

I guess everyone of us do feel that way once in a while (or maybe all the time). I feel that way most of the day. Like what you said, every seven seconds!

I can see it's really hard to control yourself when the "beast" in you just wants to unleash itself!! Oh well, try your best. Like what ça va pas la tête, maybe a shot of tranquilizer could do the trick.

We seriously need to get laid!!

Anonymous said...

Ha.ha..."Mandi Manda" owned by Chinese guy.

If not you can always go to :

1. Bambusa
2. Menatus
3. Otot Otot
4. Celcius
5. Kakiku.

Just that I always prefer Mandi Mandi. The 1st time I was there..ended up with 5 guys ;)

Penang? Go to LEO my dear...

Matt. K. said...

OMG! Where's LEO? Where is is situated at? Pakcik, 5 guys? Now that's alot in one time! LOL.

And Paul, I just changed my blog url. Pls do visit! And pls if you don't mind, change the link in your blog also. Sorry for the inconvenience. *blush* *blush*

savante said...

Anon. I am getting curious. Confide in who?! Tell me!

Gravecreek... yeah, it does sound desperate. camydi, go find us some guys!

ru, it sometimes feel like days :)

pakcik, you can't have everyone! :) Go take Matt to Mandi Manda.

Doubt a tranquilizer would work, ca va... especially since I'm usually charged up as will would say.

Getting laid is the plan, anonymator!

Paul