Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Undeserved Scarlet Letter

You know what they say about reputations. Like a leech that grows each time it feeds once it sticks to you, it's almost impossible to shake it off - and somehow along the way due to no fault of mine I'm sure, I've managed to pick up an undeservedly skanky reputation! Just how did that happen!

Not sure what it is about me - perhaps a lecherous face ( which I have come to seriously doubt since I'm Mr Plain Average here ), something about the way I write ( is it particularly salacious? ) or perhaps my easy, frank way of talking leads people to assume that I'm a tramp / slut who readily bends over each time the soap falls in the shower. Sadly though, the rumours simply aren't true. Unfortunately, hot eligible bachelors are not banging down my door, my Turkish rugs are not worn out by the boots walking in ( old rugs, I swear! ) - and I really don't have a revolving door attached at the back for easy exits either ( and take this literally dammit! ).

Priests recruiting...
Gee, I heard Paul is joining us! That true?

Hell, last time I even did anything particularly X-rated was four months back - which is seriously a lifetime in gay men time. By that token, I'm practically a celibate saint ( albeit a saint who tweaks men's nipples when they're not looking but that's just friendly fun, isn't it?! ). Hell, I'm already halfway to joining the monastery.

As I was totally unaware of my stained reputation, this only came to my attention when Handsome Hui and I had a discussion about home decor - or should I have said the disheartening lack of his. Stray rats and spiders simply aren't fit pets! Somehow or rather he stumbled onto some mention of my infamous Balinese door.

Hui : Curious about your door though.
Paul : You should just come over and check it out. Perhaps have a sleepover.
Hui : Hmmm.. and what exactly did you mean by that?
Paul : Huh?
Hui : Yeah, I know what you want. Saint Wicked.
Paul : GASP! What did you mean? It's only a sleepover, not an orgy!
Hui : That's what they always say.

I swear I didn't make any moves - didn't even reach over and lick his ear! :)

20 comments:

Maximus Leo said...

LOL! What is Mr Hui suggesting!!???

And what happen after that remark.....? hmm..

Anonymous said...

So have you set a date for it, yet? That last line made me fell off my chair! Funny post, Paul!

quicksilverlining said...

if you ask me, mr handsome has ideas of his own, or at least is not adverse to your implied ones, lolz.

savante said...

Not sure what is he suggesting but probably nothing kinky, ian.

Date for what? The sleepover? No date yet, mark.

quicksilver... uhhh, you think? GASP!

Paul

MrBunnyBan said...

...what did you expect him to think when you suggest sleepover, Saint Wicked?

Musang said...

hmmm... handsome boy here must have heard that invitation lots of times before this. he might have been the fallen prey in the previous ones...

and he knew what you want! *gasps*

god... he was a prey back then.

go lick his ear and let see...

you saint wicked you.... lol.

joshua said...

ooo interesting sleepover. make sure delete the files after u had ur fun with the homemade videos, much like NYP Tammy.

honestly, HH is inching up to you, me thinks.

akihisa said...

That pic of the Supernatural hunks just cracks me up.

As innocent as you say you were, there's no doubt at the back of your mind, there must be a sliver of naughty thoughts. Hehe!

Mr RM said...

Handsome Hui is SO INTO you..... I guess, you are one charming guy and I am IMPRESSED!

pakcik said...

oh god. sleepover??? can you choose a more appropriate words dear ;)

That Girl said...

hahahahahhaha...sleepover!!!?!?!!?

that was SO an invitation!!!

Stinging Rabbit said...

If I were you, I would most probably have gone and lick his ear and took my time to make him happy! I mean, we all are naughty no matter how much we try to be 'good'. Hehe...

shine said...

Fuck me, Paul,
Forget about Barry , whatever Hui!
Let me break ya sainthood.

*giggles*

quicksilverlining said...

hell, yeah. he even used your door as an excuse, but to be coy and like, increase the chances of a firm invitation to your place, he very, DIPLOMATICALLY grilled you about other intentions. and fact is he didn't cringe, lolz.

Petie said...

Hui : That's what they always say. ???

Does that means he been to one already? :)

savante said...

Daniel, just when I thought I was being nice.. sigh. Good intentions and all that. IT's just because my house is pretty far and I wouldn't want him driving back so late. I mean, I seriously had no dirty intentions. Well, almost none at the time but once he brought it up, I kept thinking about it :P

Lick his ear, musang? And therefore prove that I am a skank!?

What homemade videos, joshua :O Who has been taling about me?!

Not a sliver, Ahmad. I promise you!

You have made me look at my rugs in a different way today, g_c :) Will, you hear that?

Doubt that's true, searcher but thanks! :)

pakcik, what else would you call it?

It wasn't an invitation! grafxgurl, I just meant that he should sleep over... but in a different bed lah.

silentside, if I licked his ear, he'd probably run screaming.

Really, shine? Come over now for you sleepover!

quicksilver, you have a point there :)

Bet he's a bit of a skank himself, pete :)

Harvey, there's no truth in that reputation!!

Paul

Anonymous said...

No smoke without fire, Paul... ;)

Jay said...

You see, this is why you should always have a pint jug of rohypnol handy in the fridge.

savante said...

But ws, there's no fire! No smoke either. Well, not sure if there's a flicker but lemme lick his ear and find out :P

Jay, I am stunned by your comment... uhh.. wait a minute, could you get me some then?

Paul

Xavier said...

lick his ear! sure he will give in... so good chance u didnt take! aiyoh