Tuesday, August 14, 2007

God ManWatching

These days, that Big Fella up there in the sky is having a hard time keeping his reputation intact. Whereas in the past, monumental floods and terrifying natural disasters would be more than sufficient to scare the bejeezus out of the ancients into believing blindly in a malignant higher power, these days there's always some cynical scientist out there just waiting to debunk that particular myth.

What's an omnipotent being to do?

In the space of a few centuries ( probably measly moments in His Grand Scheme, whatever it was ), the poor Almighty's been gaining a heap of heathenish disbelievers fast - heretical folks that would have been tied up and set on fire at the stake not too long back. Even some who insist zealously that God is a pitiful delusion, our own Lanky Lex amongst the doubtful skeptics. Even His miraculous works are dissected, probed and placed under an electron microscope merely to debunk His very existence. Poor God just can't catch a break.

Me, I believe in the Big Fella up there. A simple question of faith since it'd be almost impossible to prove ( though surely we have some scholarly monks in a covert Vatican-sanctioned complex out there hoping to prove it by some Heavenly Formula ). Perhaps a subliminal command drummed into us by years of catechism and mission schools - but it's alright even if it's a mass delusion since it's shared by many.

Till today!

Just listen up, ye non-believers for I have found proof. All I have got to say to my non-believer friend is this. For those who doubt the presence of a higher authority, here is indelible proof of God.

Chris Evans Takes Out The Garbage Naked

Neighbors of Fantastic Four star Chris Evans are in for a visual treat - he often takes out his garbage naked. Evans, who recently came third in a poll of most eligible Hollywood bachelors, admits he is fond of streaking in his yard.

Chris Evans!
Come check out my backyard...

He says, "I have a nice backyard. It's very secluded, so every now and then I might just run out quickly and take the trash out."

Source


Chris Evans. Naked. Backyard.

Hallelujah. There is a God.

And btw Mr Evans, no need for any explanations. I have no doubt that you have a very nice *ahem* backyard.

17 comments:

Brian said...

ey. and here i was thinking that there're some pictures of him that can be of some proofs?

Where Mr Paul sir, where?

Sue said...

Hallelujah! There is a God after all!

Janvier said...

And He shines brightly for us! Amen! Now, for Google Earth.

poof said...

Nothing beats a walking nude star..
like George clooney

Ryan said...

F**k! Believe it or not, I am gonna move, to become Chris Evans's new neighbour! Where does he stay? What's the address again?!

A Lewis said...

God, just look at that perfectly beautiful light dusting of fuzz on his stomach. Excuse me. I've got to clean up now.

Ganymede said...

*gasp!

Time to move Doc to a new house next to his. :P

Anonymous said...

JMJ, praise the heavens for this revelation!

Medie007 said...

f**k, and i thought u were really going to do something really religious...

darn, how innocent i am... LOL

and no, chris evan is just so not my type.. so nah, go grab the house beside his, i don't want tat. lol

William said...

Aren't the bins supposed to be in the front yard?

Jason said...

You're moving next to him right, doc? Can I bunk in with you? Please please, a small room will do, I'll pay half for the rent. :P

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're really hilarious ;) I thought you've found your master, you lost little lamb XD and become a devout follower of certain church hahahahaha.......

coolgardy said...

Whats Mr. Evan's address?

Matt. K. said...

Holy crap! That's when you know you've reached heaven!

savante said...

Wish there was, brian! I guess janvier is right and we gotta rely on Google Earth!

Definitely proof positive, sue!

No argument there. Stars should go nude more often, gauzzel :P

If I knew, you'd have to fight me for the house, ryan and coolgardy!

I wouldn't mind licking up that fuzz on his stomach, lewis.

Packing as we speak, queer rant.

Time to praise the Lord's creation, mark!

Not your type, ah bong?! :O I thought Chris Evans is everyone's type.

Not everyone, william. My house has one at the back as well.

Calling the real estate agents as we speak, jason.

This lost little lamb is gonna wander into Chris Evans' backyard, lada.

Muahaha. True enough, matt.

Paul

Anonymous said...

LOL. I've been reading your blog for a while now and know a bit about your Chris Evans infatuation.

I'm also regular celebrity-gossip-site crawler,and when I read about his naked backyard runs, I KNEW you were going to blog about that. HAHA.

Ooh..I read something today too ><..apparently, he's actively trying to reduce his topless screen time :( ...he wanted that shower scene from F4 cut out, but the director left it in.

Alex said...

Naked Chris Evans as a proof of God's existence: HARD to dispel.