Sunday, September 16, 2007

Insatiable

Starting to think that most guys I know over here are pretty much undersexed. Is it something in the water over here? Or a general prudishness amongst well-brought-up Chinese boys?

Despite having adequate opportunity, multiple safe havens for wicked trysts and a fair number of generous offers, the handful here are practically ascetic monks on a strict sex fast. Late-night supper orgies are alien to them, latex gloves are only meant for dish-washing and leather's strictly for briefcases. Sex is practically an item-to-do listed down on the weekly schedule for a half hour after dinner on Saturdays :P

Gale Harold
No sex? Fuck, then I might as well leave then...

Why the sudden hysteria on my part? Well today a chaste friend of mine claimed that he doesn't necessarily think of sex with his boyfriend all the time! :O

Shockingly a couple of virile, active bachelors can actually lie together in bed chatting about mundane daily events - without having their discarded briefs end up hanging listlessly from the ceiling fan. According to my virtuous buddy ( who shall remain anonymous ), they can even spend hours talking about godawfuldull birdwatching.

And this is the regular mynah and pigeon appraisal we're talking about. Just talk. No sultry eye contact. No hand-touching. No nipple-pinching. No leg-rubbing. Nothing of the slam-against-the-wall-and-fuck variety. Knowing the other guy to be all too receptive, I'd have at least risked a quick crotch grab.

Are testosterone levels falling due to chemical pollutants? So much for guys thinking of sex every nine seconds - the ones I know only think of them every nine days.

Nine days of celibacy. I'd go crazy.

Probably start humping innocent trees.

My motto is simple enough. Anytime, anyplace, anyhow - don't even need that God-damned flat surface. No doubt I might have been an insatiable nympho whore in some decadent Roman bordello in a past life. Hell what am I saying? Still pretty much a screaming 'ho even now :P

Always assumed that my sexual appetites would mellow with age but it doesn't seem to be any different from my randy teenage years. Heck if Chris Evans / Brandon Routh were to walk into the room right now looking all available, I'd be jumping his bones right in the middle of the cafeteria in full view of the astonished hoi polloi.

Shameless, I know.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...leather's strictly for briefcases."

What's this, Paul? Are you a leather daddy? Ho ho ho! I had better warn Warren!

A Lewis said...

Sounds like someone needs to hold an "Let's Be as Nasty and Naughty as We Can 101" class for them. Volunteers?

Ryan said...

I'm gonna sing that "Gichi Gichi Ya Ya Da Da..." Yeah, a sexwhore, so what?!

Having sex on a regular basis is healthy!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Having passed the sexual stage of life is the ultimate ecstasy.

Anonymous said...

abstinence.

Melvin Mah said...

Sex is healthy =)

And I need to be healthy...hahahaha*

ENVY said...

Ow they dont have sex often? they must be masturbating secretly then...that works for me specially that i dont get to find guys my taste easily:P I masturbate often...I mean i masturbate all the time...Its a good substitute... "Vaut mieux etre seul que mal accompagné"

Anonymous said...

Humping innocent trees? That's quite an option.

Jason said...

That is still consider as healthy relationship right? It's just that we're longing for healthier option :p

mstpbound said...

nooooooooooo my sex drive has been kind of taking a plunge lately. every single time i think about sex, i think about all the stuff that i still have to do and mr. mini-me just dies. :(

Medie007 said...

i'm undersexed, definitely... :P

Jaded Jeremy said...

Ah, but for all you know, they have intense orgasm each time they talk about birdwatching ;-)

Anonymous said...

Birdwatching. Hm.

Could they possibly be expounding on the crotches they spied on during the day with x-ray glasses/telescopes/binoculars? *wonders*

Heh.

Janvier said...

Tsk tsk tsk a rest every now and then is good what - builds up intensity...

Alex said...

Yummy. "Innocent" boys are not that innocent ok? Say only no sex, who knows what's happening behind the door....

Imeku said...

The guy in the pic looks really sexy and yummy!

savante said...

I'll be gentle with Warren, jamie :P

I'm sure you could teach a lecture or two, lewis :)

Totally agree. And it burns calories too, ryan.

Hey, you haven't passed it, I'm sure, pisanu!

Only for a month, adik.

Precisely so start having it regularly, m5lvin.

Believe almost every guy masturbates every once in a while. Sometimes you just need to take things into your own hands, envy :)

I'm sure the treehuggers would have something to say about that, reyville.

Sex is healthy, jason.

Hey you're too young to have mini-me wilting, mstpbound!

Med school will do that to ya, ah bong.

I think you may be right, jeremy.

Great Pauls do think alike :)

But what if you have an endless reservoir, janvier?

Finally. Some confirmation. I knew it, alex.

That's Gale Harold of Queer as Folk fame, imeku!

Paul