Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fallen Red Leaves on Fragrant Hill

Yesterday I had a handsome man offer to let me lick his naked chest slathered in expensive dark chocolate.

Today I had another guy doing something illegal with his mobile tongue and a virgin cherry from the black forest gateau.

And all I can think of is Charming Calvin shivering away in his vaunted winter clothing ( thousand bucks worth, don't play play ) while viewing autumnal leaves shed on the hills around Beijing. That does sound awfully sappy-saccharine-sweet ( I blame it on the slight cold I'm nursing now ) but wait, you haven't heard it all.

Reflections
Hmmm.. now how do I get out of going?

Haven't turned into complete sentimental mush yet. You'd expect my image of Calvin to be picture perfect but it isn't. :) Would I date someone angelically perfect? That'd bore me in days.

So... of course after being dragged off for a nature lovers' excursion, diplomatically Calvin would proclaim it the best day he'd had in the capital though I know inside he would complain bitterly about the cold. Muttering sotto voce to himself as he blows warm breath onto his frozen fingers.

But then hell he keeps his charming civility for the others and only mouths off with me.

Colleague : How are you enjoying the winter?
Calvin : A little biting but I like the cold. Gives me a chance to wear my new winter coat.
Coleague : Don't you think the leaves look beautiful?
Calvin : Almost like a water brush painting.

What a politician. Of course what he actually means is...

Colleague : How are you enjoying the winter?
Calvin : Are you kidding me? I'm freezing my balls off. Stupid weather!
Colleague : Don't you think the leaves look beautiful?
Calvin : Fuck the frigging leaves. Get me back to the hotel where there's a bloody heater!

Or something like that.

9 comments:

poof said...

You sound close to loving Dr Paul

Wheres your dark and cynical side?

haha

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love euphemisms? =)

Ah, the pains we go through just to make ourselves seem civilised. Hehe.

Sue said...

I forgot. It never really get cold where you guys live. Unlike Beijing. Poor Calvin!

Medie007 said...

awwww... sweet...
i mean the pic of that hawt guy>>>>

>.<

conan_cat said...

lol... it's just normal for people to be real sweet and nice and charming aroudn people that you're not familiar or only business relationships with, once you get to know them under the skin the dark side will show...

and yeah, really, really dark side. muahhaha.

David The Man said...

Ohhh... someone had a close encounter last night? Or sex fling, must we say? We all think that the first paragraph you wrote is highly suggestive, are we right?

快活神仙 said...

You poor sweet innocent thing..

Jason said...

Aiyo... the last part spoil the post :P

savante said...

It went for a holiday, gauzzel :)

Precisely. He's polite to all except me tho, paul.

He just bought a heater so it should be alright, sue.

No argument there, bong.

It's a surprisingly dark side, conan!

Hardly naughty, david. Very principled!

Why, wilson!

Well he never claimed to be a saint, jason.

Paul