Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Sheepish

You know what. I think I might get a goatee.

Certainly have the bristly beard enough to grow one. A lil lazy to shave these days as well. And as I turned to look at myself in the mirror, I found that it gave me a certain dashing panache.

Not the wily Fu Manchu sort but a brand of rakish, adventuresome musketeer charm!

Stubble
Damn, I need a shave!

Probably wouldn't keep a chin beard / soul patch though! Although certain conservative religious quarters in the country find a single goatee ( without accompanying mustache ) particularly admirable since it signifies a holy man to them, I personally find it singularly terrifying.

Not only due to the fact that a single chin beard closely resembles a grazing farm animal but... you see, Scorpios are forever suspicious, and a sanctimonious guy trying that hard to look holier-than-thou has to be hiding something horrible in his closet.

So maybe a mustache and a goatee.

14 comments:

poof said...

We all love men with facial hair.

Ryan said...

Eeks! Some men don't look good with facial hair. Hope you don't fall into that category.

David The Man said...

Right, Ryan... Also people tend to look older with facial hair. So, I shaved myself clean all the times.

Unknown said...

man with goatee..i like...heheheh ;)

Jason said...

Emm... no comment :P

Medie007 said...

i'd like to have sideburns... but my moustache and goatee gives my mum reasons to blaaa at me everytime....

poof said...

Argh, u just remind me of my lab partner that looks exactly like Gerald Butler in 300.
=(

savante said...

So do I. Damn freaking sexy, gauzzel. But beware of rash after making out. And GErald Butler?! Why aren't you hitting on your lab partner?

I don't look good. Period. :P So it doesn't matter, ryan.

It's alright to look old at work for us, david. Makes us more... dependable.

Let's see how it goes, soloact and jason.

A house officer with sideburns? You're gonna get flak from old-fashioned physician, ahbong.

Paul

Cyclohelix said...

Dear Paul, remember to snapshot the goatee and post it in bedstory :D

Anonymous said...

You are going to report back with photos, right? right? :)

William said...

Sideburns that perhaps merge into a beard?

Annie said...

Oh *drool*... Like gauzzel says, "We ALL love men with facial hair" - women do too. So if you're growing some, watch out for female attacks! Photos posted is a must.

Love men with trimmed beards - goatee if you can, beards are even better, but as long as it's trimmed neatly, you know, not growing down your neck. Side burns are HELLOOO sexy!

Anonymous said...

I thought you despised GOATS.

savante said...

Let's see if i grow one first, helix!

Maybe a hand-drawn caricature, shigeki :P

Something liddat. Cool eh, william?

Yup. I wouldn't want some unkempt caveman beard either, anniieieie...

I do despise goats. But I looked goat with that style, shane!

Paul