Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Illegal in 48 States

Beware. What you're reading could be classified as sensitive material not fit for your eyes ( most especially if you're a naive innocent fresh out from a secluded convent )!

Or at least this is what They want you to think.

Prison Break
Do they actually think these walls will keep me in?

If you don't know this already, I'm actually banned in several Gulf States ( colour me surprised ), a handful of conservative quarters and even a number of prudish multinationals over here. A fact that always has me in stiches ( if I don't laugh, I might go crazy ranting about mindless censorship again ).

Come on, seriously, how could anything in my blog possibly endanger the fragile psyches of the readers? The pictures? Although I do push the boundaries a little with some of the more risque shots, I don't think I've veered into the smutty realm of the untouchables ( well not till you're above the age of consent ) yet.

It's art after all! :P

I think I'd have remembered if there were hypnotic ( subliminal? ) suggestions embedded deep inside that could influence the gentle minds of the innocents who stumble inadvertently into these pages. No doubt turning them rabidly homosexual with inexplicable penchants for window arrangements and flaming scarves.

But honestly, I don't think anyone could possibly stumble onto this blog - out of the countless millions out there in the net - purely by accident.

Still it's amusing to type in my page only to find that some overly conscientious Net Nanny out there has painted my blog as a danger to the susceptible masses. Wonder what prohibited classification it falls into! Dirty gay perversions? Counter-culture madness?

Well, I've always wanted to be notorious.

18 comments:

jamie da vinci! said...

i tried to access your blog back when i was in dubai only to find that the censorship board blocked it due to it not conforming to the religious beliefs of the UAE. seriously? this after i've been to countless rave parties where u bump into almost every "oddity" known to mankind; after i have been to gay bashes comprised mostly of very gay arabs; and after i have walked thru streets where hookers approach you in broad daylight, with a cop in clear view. maybe, they are trying to control cyber entertainment so as to promote their local endeavors?

Anonymous said...

just checkin' out my friend's blog again.. i got too busy, sorry...

loved the new header by the way..

Quentin X said...

No wonder I don't much traffic in mine. It's probably banned everywhere. I've always thought sex sells. lol.

nemesis-on-fire said...

Paul, darling!

been missing your blog terribly. omg, ur blog is banned? seriously??

ROFLMAO. ok :P

well, if you can't be famous, be INfamous, no?

finally found me some time to check out my links, so here i am :) in case i don't get the time again, have a gay and merry christmas! ;)

quicksilverlining said...

oh dahling, you KNOW you're good when they have to silence you.

Unknown said...

haha omg~ u r illegal! haha.. well, at least i still can access ur blog from here. =p they just like to ban things that are controversial la.. who cares anyway.. =p

xoussef said...

You think too high of sensors, they don't bother find good reasons, for they don't have to justify any decision they make.

Anonymous said...

Not commenting on your entry, but I just want to tell you. Have you watched TLA's Naked Boys Singing? It's a musical with ten naked men singing and dancing.

I just watched it, and couldn't help but remember you and your hobby of naked-boys-watching :)

Cyclohelix said...

:O , your craft has always been mesmerizing, well, flock to places where people appreciate for who you are...

Cyclohelix said...

and for who we are...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! paul...whoah! your blog must be so freaking famous!

Jas said...

Hi, I have a blog Sexy Muscle Dudes http://sexymuscledudes.blogspot.com/ and have listed a link to your blog under 'My favourite blogs'. I would like to ask if you would be kind enough to link back? Thanks for your time and have a good day either way, Jas x

Jake said...

What an honor to be banned in different countries!

But there also goes millions of potential readers.


Whatever - I love your blog.

Acko said...

paul, u are getting notorious as you always wanted now uh... so aint tat cool ! :P

so well, at least now I know I should work my self to getting banned by Gulf states too. lolx.

thanks for being the inspiration:P

Rick Bettencourt said...

Censored! My God! Ludicrous.

savante said...

Yeah, it's blocked in the UAE. Irritating isn't it, jamie!

Thanks, reyville!

Wish it does. But maybe that's the reason they ban it, quentin.

You're back in business finally, nemesis! Where've you been!

Silence me! :O Sounds ominous, qsl!

IT is nice to be naughty, aaron!

Quite obvious what I think of censorship, xoussef :p

Ooh, any good, lada hitam?

Thanks, helix!

Infamous possibly, danial. :P

Will do so, jason.

Thanks a mil, jake.

Notoriety is kinda a nice feeling actually, acko.

Silly isn't it, rick? I mean they could have banned for something worthwhile!

Never saw the sense in banning some things, ben.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Nice blog nd good pics.. Would love to exchange links with my blog Hotga
ynews
Jeff

chase / chubz said...

wow, banned and deemed illegal..
thats wack! hhahah.

being straight is boring..
gay is more fun! hehehe