Saturday, January 19, 2008

Details of Zac

Fine. Fine. Tease me all about my wicked lil crush on teenage hunk du jour, Zac Efron, that delicious post-adolescent boy-man fantasy with ( positively legal! ) washboard abs.

So salah, I know.

But just to proof that at least he isn't just pretty boy fluff, check this interview out.


Just disregard that juvenile yo yo yo bit. Like every other gorgeous and available up-and-coming Hollywood hearthrob, he's as usual plagued with gay slander - and rumourmongers have even taken to calling him Zacquisha. But look at what our squeaky-clean ( and unfailingly polite ) Zac has to say...

“I know it’s very addictive to read that kind of stuff. It’s entertainment. Perez has obviously struck a chord in the public eye. He’s doing something right. That deserves admiration—I think he does a great job. Um—” He pauses for a moment, then adds, “Honestly, if the worst he can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it.”

Looks like our man's pretty cool himself. Talk about a classy way to deal with the persistent gay rumours. Whether he's part of the family isn't the question but at least he managed to accept the gossip without making homosexuality sound like an unhealthy perversion - as the rest of the stars usually do by denying vehemently ( occasionally with lawsuits waving ) and then proceed to snogging the closest trashy celebutante just to prove their obvious machismo.

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Love him already!

Anonymous said...

He does indeed seem to have more about himself than just a pretty face!

-C

joshua said...

so atas la his response...

yeah... beauty with brains and brawns ahuh?

ikanbilis said...

bitch puh-leeese!

"HE'S MINE! BACK OFF!!"


as if..like in my dreams... haha!

though HSM was crap, Hairspray was a brilliant substitute for him!

queerbarbie said...

he is yummy..............

A Lewis said...

What in the hell is it about younger, teenage-looking boys...the youth? The fuzzy legs and, in the summer, the wisps of hair tufts from their armpits and on top of their beautiful toes....or across their flat, innocent tummies. I just don't get it.

savante said...

So do I, ryan!

I had my doubts as well, christopher. :P

Why atas, joshua!

True, he was way better in hairspray but HSM was for tweens mah, ikanbilis.

There is no doubt of Zac's hotness if even queerbarbie is turned :)

Ah, don't get me excited, lewis.

Paul

deeperanddeeper said...

zac yum yum....

Anonymous said...

hey paul. this is old news, but just wanted to steer you to the the link below if you haven't discovered about it:

[url=http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01/21/zac-efron-broken-belt/]Zac Efron's Broken Belt[/url]

there's a treat for you inside :D