Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All About the VBL

Caught my galpals the Lushes busy complaining online about the horrors of VPL the other day.

Really. If you're a guy, you'd be thinking WTF as well.

Even had me wondering! And I'm the kinda guy who actually voraciously reads through the latest Cleo magazine while I'm waiting at the hair salon. How could anyone resist finding out the Ten Ways to Land a Hottie? Obviously I skimmed too fast through some of the pertinent panty, tampon and make-up pages ( like why would I read all that! ) since I totally missed any mention of VPL.

But when the Lushes griped about the VPL disturbing the line of their dresses, a dusty lil bulb finally blinked on! Visible Panty Line. From the way the Lushes wailed over it, obviously one of the endless nightmares visited upon innocent ladies the world over to torture them. Along with cellulite and cramps.

How peculiar. I'll admit it's not uncommon to see a panty line on the ladies - and believe me, I check out their asses quite as often as I do the boys. An equal opportunity ogler, that's me. Actually gotten quite good at gauging bra size as well!

Can't see the reason for the Lushes to scream taboo over this great fashion misdemeanour though.

Andrew Christian
Wonder if anyone's gonna notice my VBL!

For guys I do notice that we all have a VBL - a Visible Brief / Boxers Line - whenever we wear thin slim-fitting trousers as well. Short of wearing pouffy parachute MC Hammer pants - or going wildly commando, the faint line's almost impossible to hide no matter the build.

Honestly though, I don't find it distracting. Find it seriously hawt in fact. Seriously, doesn't it make you wanna tear the pants off with your teeth to see what's underneath? And the firmer the bubble-butt, the more obvious the VBL's gonna be. Delish.

Frankly most guys - apart from an underwear connoisseur or two - aren't built to appreciate the intricacies of a panty line! So being boys, I figure my breeder brothers would think the same! To the Lushes, I'll have to say this... I doubt any red-blooded heterosexual guy would even care less about the VPL. All they care about is getting that damn panty off!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this post just made me wanna go out and buy me some brand spankin' new underwear... ;)

Medie007 said...

lmao. wear gstring. :P

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Ooo..I find it hot too ~ ^^

Perky said...

Lol! VPL is a huge No No in my book. It doesn't flatter the look at all. When a girl tries to be sexy by wearing a skimpy skirt/pants but her panty lines are visible, that just tells me one thing about her - she ain't got the ass to pull off the sexy look. Saggy butt comes to mind, and saggy is not sexy ;)

Nickxandar said...

LOL ... when I read VPL .. the first thing that came to my mind was "visible penis line"

That wouldn't be too bad on the right guy :p

asm@di said...

paul dearie, VPL is dreaded for a reason. most of the time girls want to give the illusion of going commando/g-string look, but needs the support of panty. in this case having VPL is undesirable.

tell your gal pals to shop for seamless panties. the good ones are costly, but gives the maximum comfort. same goes for bras (according to my girl friends la)

Kenneth said...

paul dear, given the photo you posted, i would think the only person that would complain about your vpl / vbl would be ....

*silence* ...

*crickets in background* ...

thought so too ... ;)

he he .... i'm still lovin' ur blog!

Alice said...

Well whatever it is, it depends on a person though. Just imagine having a really good wallpaper on an ancient phone or a club which plays great music with no customers. Therefore if one has a body which matches gstring ke... VPL ke.. then itll look fine.

quicksilverlining said...

i think it's usually better to go without undies, really. the only purpose i see underwear serving is as an additional barrier against washroom errors. otherwise, commando is best!

Rick Bettencourt said...

I'd rather commando: Visual Penis Length.

Joe Ong said...

Well, I think this is a very funny post :) by just reading the comments I laughed till I almost fall off from the chair when it just reminded me the present I received on my 21st birthday, some exotic fire extinguisher underpants >.<

savante said...

Go buy some and show us then, life :)

Now you've got me thinking of you in a g-string at work, ah bong!

Really, hamsap?

Sure the girls notice it on each other but what about on guys, perky?

Always looking at the penis line as well, nickxandar :) Now who said size doesn't matter.

Seamless panties. Will tell them so, asmadi.

Only wish that were me, kenneth!

Ah, if only, leonardo!

But going commando all the time in slacks, qsl and rick?!

Waitaminute, fire extinguisher undies? This I gotta see, jonah!

paul