Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dirty Sexy Priests

Holy Mother of God.

According to Shameless Shalom, I have a serious fetish for uniforms - specifically for a man of the cloth. Seems like I've always cherished this filthy fantasy of getting the holy father out of his black cassocks, then getting down and dirty in the musty confessional booth.

I can't deny that of course. Sadly, years of mission school, spotty bible study lessons and the occasional catechism will do that to ya :)

So it should come as no surprise that the man I'd prefer getting dirty and sexy with in Dirty Sexy Money ( one of my latest obsessions ) is none other than Reverend Brian Darling. Foul-mouth, bad attitude, sexy black cassock and all! Doesn't it make sense that I'd fall for the grumpy bastard of the series? The one who obviously needs anger management desperately! The self-righteous man of God who mouths curses in every other breath, commits adultery and then forces his illegitimate son to assume the role of a Swedish orphan.


How could anyone be so heartless as to deny that adorable lil tyke as his son?

But hey, I've always liked a challenge.

Brian : What are you doing here again, you son of a bitch? This is the house of God. Fucking get out!
Paul : You have a foul mouth, reverend.
Brian : What? You want to confess for all your manifold sins? There's isn't enough time in the whole wide world for that! Just go burn in hellfire.
Paul : Shut up, bitch and kiss me.

Obviously I have some issues as well :P The monstrous jerk does have his good points though.



Dirty Sexy Money tells the story of main protagonist Nick George ( played by Peter Krause ), an idealistic do-gooder lawyer who finds himself irresistibly nudged into the role of personal lawyer ( and overall go-to person! ) for the sinfully wealthy Darlings of New York after his father's suspicious death.

Even worse - after swallowing the entire ten episodes in a desperate gulp, I had this hot dream where the lawyer propositioned the priest.

On the move
Brian, meet me in my suite an hour from now.

And they do turn out to be half-brothers btw.

Hawt. I know.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Hmm... will try that series later. Now starting to watch Las Vegas! Josh Duhamel is simply irresistible! :p

Anonymous said...

lol. i'm ALL for Friar Fuck.
(yes, i copied that from Samantha).

savante said...

Oh, he's definitely hot, ryan!

Gosh, that reminds me I gotta go back and watch reruns of SATC, closetalk!

Paul