Friday, August 08, 2008

Me and My Gals

Fortunately when the stress at work - and the scarily enthused Gungho Ginnies with their endless tutorials - get to me, I do have an escape route ready at hand. Otherwise I'd probably be running amuck in the hospital with machetes flying.

Have I said that I'm blessed to finally find these buncha gals in the hospital? Well, I am! Searching through the endless haystack of Gungho Ginny clones wasn't easy but I certainly managed to find them. No better group to hang with to talk medical trash with while sipping cocktails.

Not to forget checking out the men eyecandy strolling by.

Yes - in that group of lovely ladies I call Lushes, I have a sinking feeling that I'm the Stanford Blatch unfortunately ( without the glaring purple / pink accessories ). Though I desire to be Charlotte York. Come on... lovely apartment, wealthy husband, adopted baby - it's all good.

Still as I looked at the group of Statuesque Sarah, Shameless Shalom and Fabulous Fiona ( with Lissome Lorelei gone MIA ), I knew it wouldn't be long before this brief summer idyll is over and we'd all be separated by our career paths - bringing a couple of them to vastly disparate corners of the globe - to our mates.

Fortuitously though they are all in between boyfriends at the moment.

And mine's more than a thousand li away :)

Fabulous Fiona might be getting over her latest McNugget soon enough though - especially with the latest juicy titbit that he might just be a little too oedipal for her tastes. Never knew the ladies would object that much to a bit of maternal interference! Unless it's really all about the footwear :P

Beijing
Beijing Olympics!

Brought our planned outing forward when we realized tonight was the official opening ceremony of the Olympics - and let's face it, almost everyone of Chinese descent ( no matter how nominal! ) around the globe is gonna be tuned in to Beijing tonight to wish them well :)

北京欢迎你


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

... to wish them well and get an eyeful of them Beijing cuties too, I wager. ;)

William said...

In between boyfriends?!

Chris said...

Yeah.. amazing opening ceremony, one world, one dream..

Anonymous said...

didn't know that i'm granted the honorable Mc title...

and oedipal? o_0

*scratched head*

savante said...

Definitely them beijing cuties as well, kenny.

Yeah, what would you call it, william?

It was pretty wonderful. But I expected it to be more lavish actually, chris.

Well surprise mcnugget!

paul