Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Semen Fairy

Some wouldn't even contemplate coming into contact with it. Some squeal like a schoolgirl even when a dash lands on their face. Some look dismayed at the unfortunate misdemeanour, run to gargle with mouthwash and quickly spit it out.

And then there are the rare few who prefer to swallow.

Me, I once sat through an entire early morning lecture on Parasitology in crusty cum-stained boxers - not even mine - smiling inwardly to myself. But then I've always been just a wee bit dirrrty.

Spunk. Cum. Semen. Jizz. Splooge. Whatever you call it. All of us have different reactions to it. And yes, that even goes for the guys. Most especially the guys since believe it or not, some guys do get thoroughly freaked over it. Honestly you'd be surprised by the number of guys who have never even tasted their own cum.

The taste
Eeeww. Like it tastes funky, bro!

You'd think the damned thing was fuckin radioactive. And here these finicky guys are expecting hoover-blowjobs till heavenly harps play.

Fortunately I'm not one of them. Neither is my ISO.

Paul : I can't believe you'd go vegetarian. What about roast pork!
My ISO : Don't tempt me. It's only for a week.
Paul : Paying penance? Have you tried flogging instead?
My ISO : Hardly. I...
Paul : Like you can't tell me la.
My ISO : Experiment. Was wondering whether my cum would taste better.
Paul : Okay. That was TMI.
My ISO : Like that time you slipped into the toilet bowl was any better?
Paul : Touche. So does it taste better?
My ISO : Not sure. Would you like me to cum for you to try?
Paul : Maybe with some soy sauce.

Hell, I'd wallow in it if I could :P

I imagine the waitress must have freaked over our talk of vegetarian cum.

13 comments:

ArchieMD said...

funny how we have the same topic in our blog on the same day.

Zyklon22 said...

I happen to love cum. :)
A little cum swapping perhaps?

LOL

Prash said...

Thank God ! I didn't wait your table ! I would've freaked out !

Ryan said...

I used to go like "eww..." at it. But come to think about it, it's full of protein and... actually healthy. LOL...

Leon Koh said...

fainted.. but open half my eyes to finish reading this story

haha..

Janvier said...

We've never thought to taste our own, too. Pass. :s

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... One of my friends came back from Bangkok where one of the girls he met told him that eating pineapple would make his semen sweeter. Not sure if this is a Thai urban legend, but I'm sure he stocked up on pineapple after that! LOL

Mr.D said...

The splat on face is ok i guess but swallowing? ewww

savante said...

Great minds think alike, archie!

No prob. When are you free, zyklon :P

But what an amusing time you would have had listening in, prash!

Yup. Good for you. Make it a breakfast shake, ryan.

Well, you won't deny the fact right leon?

It's not radioactive, janvier! It's just cum!

Does it taste better then? Ask your friend to try it out, life! I believe the thai girls :P

It's just semen! It's not urine, darren. Honestly I've had worst things in my mouth.

Paul

[chocoley] said...

these semen topic is real pun, lol :D

NotHamsap said...

you are right, it's just cum! no harm trying it out~ if you like it then you will proceed to love it, otherwise just leave it.

oh by the way, what's the worst thing you have had?? :P

savante said...

Well we all like it, dazedblu :P

Not telling, nothamsap! If you guys already get grossed by cum...

Paul

Anonymous said...

hehehehe!!!!
i LOVE this post - balancing the prudes with the preens! :)
(am a preen myself, but then u probly already guessed dat!)
PS: i LOVE the way the strings on the guy's speedoes curves sideways over his bulge! lol.