Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Fellas


Paul : This seems like the best place to do it.
My ISO : I feel so dirty.
Paul : Stop touching yourself then.
My ISO : Hope there's no one around.
Paul : Trust me. I checked the entire place. There's no one around. I've already turned off the headlights. No one can see us.
My ISO : Never knew I would sink to such depths.
Paul : Bet no one's surprised though.
My ISO : Okay. let's do the dirty deed then.

Pickpocketing naive tourists and kidnapping bar-hopping heiresses in the City of Blood seems so terribly limiting for a man of my genius. Dissatisfied with the virtual reality of maiming and killing on facebook, I have decided to expand my horizons.

Good Fellas
Yeah, they'll be sleeping with the fishes tonight.

Fortunately I have friends. Remember when I said that I could depend on my ISO to hide the corpse? Turns out I certainly can since I spent the wee hours of yesterday morning slightly inebriated searching for a dark lonely corner of town to dump the body bags.

The usual aftermath of a really horrific bloodbath. Guts. Blood. Bones.

Take care never to be on the wrong end of my skewer.

That's what happens after you have a lovely evening of barbecue and the remainder is tossed in a bin. One small bin's never enough for the trash so we had to drive around looking for a convenient dumpster at this ungodly hour - guiltily feeling like a duo of inept assassins searching for the perfect dump site. Wondered what people ( or the police! ) would think of two goodfellas wandering the streets in the dead of night with anonymous black bags dripping with blood. Fortunately we had downed enough spirits earlier to lend us courage.

Unfortunately there seems to be a surprising scarcity of dump sites these days. Actually inched down several blocks before finding one - all the while busy wondering where in the world the unfriendly neighbourhood gangstas go to bury their dead! Their backyard? The incinerator? The deep blue sea? Where do they hide the bloody evidence?

But the act of chucking the body bags at 1 in the morning? Not that difficult surprisingly - ten minutes was all it took. Disturbing.

So how does a life of crime sound?

7 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like you are really experience in doing what you just did last night..hmmph i wonder whether its really a doctor inside Paul's heart or something else..sinister..

Wonders*

Little Dove said...

Mafia doctor! *runs*

Cyclohelix said...

If both get caught, play the Prisoner's Dilemma game theory. I will only betray if the interrogator offers me something much more 'sweet' than my offending counterpart XD (joking, both should remain silent no matter what!)

Should give your ISO a spin of this game to know his true colours, despicable? yes..hehe

Ryan said...

It's indeed scary to wander in the street 1am in the morning these days!

Two men walking in the street in the dark, with a dark black bag! Run or hide!

sgboy said...

Great post........"searching for the perfect dump" made me laugh...

Prash said...

I agree with Leonardo ! wonder what a sinister doc Paul is ! ;-)

savante said...

I would lean towards the sinister, leo and prash. :P

But how cool. THat could be the basis for a movie, lil dove!


True enough, helix!

I know. WE were feeling a bit apprehensive ourselves, ryan.

I know. Placed that on purpose to see if anyone would see it, sgboy.

P