Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Gay for Pay

You know I do love a recession. Since I'm looking for a relatively cheap but sizeable property you can see how I'd wish for the prices to crash into a crazy freefall. And we all know the suicidal jumpers always leave the best high-rise apartments.

Though the eternal optimists are shaking their heads ( and shutting their eyes ) saying that the end's not coming, I doubt the rest of us can deny that a recession's in the making especially with the shaky state of the economy these days - what with American banks foreclosing and companies laying off workers!

Simply Sam
Will work for food!

Of course, indebted folks are getting desperate enough to lay their hands on ready cash that they'd sell anything. Even themselves. And I'm not talking about peddling their kidneys. Just look at what the legal beagle had me reading. Trust him to know the best bargains on sale this week.

Gay Virginity Wall Street Auction

What I am explictly offering as part of this auction is the following - I will wear the same suit that I wore at my job interview at my ex-firm. I will meet the winner in a 100% LEGAL setting such as either at a licensed brothel in Nevada or Rhode Island, and I will spend some time having a drink with them, hanging out with them, laughing, breaking the ice, and so on.

Afterwards, I will deliver what I would consider to be the ideal blowjob / handjob combination until the winner has an orgasm or 30 minutes passes whichever comes first.

Sorry but no anal activity of any kind is part of this offer!


Seriously. This Adam Brody lookalike bloke is selling his gay virginity ( no ass-play pls! ) to settle his crushing debts to the tune of 32,000.

Surprisingly I have buddies who object to the morally reprehensible fact that he's essentially prostituting himself. Horrified that this fella had sunk to such pitiful levels as to offer his ass ( metaphorically ) to settle his debts. Me, I'm already checking my bank balance wondering how much to bid for the purchase price! Making me blithely wonder whether my morals have already gone slipping down the drain.

THough I don't see the hitch. The fella's just exchanging some man-on-man sexytimes for a roll of dough! I'm just glad he isn't robbing a bank.

Obviously I've never seen prostitution as something to sneer at. Actually think working girls ( and boys! ) should be legitimized and unionized. In fact, if I looked anything like hunky Chris Evans, I would be the friendly neighbourhood moneyboy putting myself up on the auction sites as well. Demeaning though it may be ( surely you have to contend with the occasional slimy Jabba the Hutt clients ) but I think the endless moolah would offer me some solace.

And then I'd go and buy me that dream apartment.

With or without the recession.

7 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

How much is it now? Does he fly to Singapore? ;-)

Alice said...

hahahahahahah. Very soon, youll see this ads in Ebay.

RPMnut said...

Glad to note I've finally been properly christened on Bedtime Stories :D

Gay for pay. The hottest job of the season :D

Mr.D said...

Is that the picture of him? Cute

NotHamsap said...

adam brody lookalike???? wow, I think I am up for the auction :)

earthrooster said...

agreed... high time the human race acknowledged and legitimized the world's oldest profession!!

savante said...

Well you could ask but I think he has already withdrawn the offer, jeremy and leo.

Need a better name for you, nut!

Nah, that's a pic I got at random, darren.

Well you could make a bid, nothamsap.

I know! Legalize it earthrooster!

Paul