Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Doggie Position

Well you'd be shocked at the local gay men's stand on the doggie position. Prudish fella that I am, I wasn't so amused.

Lex : Go for the doggie!
Jared : Do the doggie! HOWL!
Shane : Try it. Better than sucking all the time. I'm sure you'll enjoy the doggie!

Seriously, who let the dogs out?

Obviously all my friends are very much into the doggie. Bet you've never seen so many gay hound-dogs in your life! Neither have I but I finally gave in to force majeure and decided to give it a try.

Why let sleeping dogs lie, right?

So there we were in the dark cavernous room searching for a dim light and a place to start the doggie. I'm a lil fastidious when it comes to such shenanigans and I needed some time to settle in to position. The rest of the boys didn't seem to have any problems getting in on the canine fun. Fortunately my ever-faithful PA, Jaunty Jared had secured seats for us in the cinema just in time for us to catch the doggie movie ( rather than the vamp movie ).

Or what the rest of you would call Bolt.

Fortunately I'm more into dogs than cats. Following in the tradition of other loveable canine Disneys such as the spotted Dalmations and the rich Tramps, the producers have come up with the adorable white german shephered Bolt though they've super-charged ( pimped? ) him with powers such as incredible strength, laser vision and a powerful superbark. Or at least that's what he believes as the oblivious canine star of a hit TV show.

Bolt
Homeward Bound

Shades of the Truman Show only with a bark.

However when a Hollywood mishap accidentally ships him away to New York City, the idealistic canine has to shed his delusions as he begins his biggest adventure yet – a cross-country Homeward Bound journey to his owner / co-star Penny. Of course as in any Disney movie, he comes with congenial buddies that he meets along the way, the slinky streetcat, Mittens and TV-addict hamster, the inappropriately named Rhino.

And we caught it all in 3D. Certainly no need to tell you how lame we all looked in the glasses! Fortunately Bolt made it all worth it.

Oh yeah, that and the fact that Jaunty Jared had adorably stripey pants. *giggle*

11 comments:

AJ v2 said...

and i tot it was abt that dog position ;P

.:: Ant ::. said...

Your doggie style had gotten me horny-haywired, even at this ungodly hour.

HELP!!!

+Ant+

joshua said...

I just watched it - the last 3D screening for the night. Great way to end a dramatic/fatiguing/bitchy day.


And OMG, it is better than Madagascar 2 I would dare say.

And haha, all the sexual connotation, Paul. Only you can pull it off! =)

savante said...

I'd think so myself, AJ :P

But isn't it fun thinking of doggie positions, anton!

Why the bitchy day? What happened, joshua?

P

Elliot T. McBeal said...

Just to inform you my dear doctor, that my blog is reopened :)

RPMnut said...

Shameless blog advertising, Elliot.....tsk tsk :P

Now I have this insatiable hankering for doggie, dammit....

said...

damn~ i thought u r talking abt doggies style (sex)~ feel so shameful now~

drownedglass said...

I totally hearts the superbark. Rrrrr... ARF! (arf) (arf)

William said...

Me no like doggie. :P

KY said...

Hey, just watched this movie and I found it pretty interesting. Perhaps I have underestimated this movie as it's lacking in term of promotion and advertisement. Lovely...

Perky said...

I'll definitely watch this movie, as soon as I get over my Twilight craze ;)