Sunday, January 11, 2009

God Manwatching II

Just to prove to you that there is a God - for all our naysayers out there.

Chris Evans
Oh yeah I have a brother.

Chris Evans has a gay brother. Just see what the man has to say from an excerpt of his interview in Advocate.

'Yes, I do have a gay brother. I’m down with the gays. Mostly I’m hanging out with him and his gay buddies, who are fucking hilarious. They’re the funniest people I know. They’ve invited me out to gay bars before, and I said, 'Look, guys, I’ve got to draw the line there.' That’s where a photo will get taken, it will run in magazines, and before you know it, I’ll be living down the gay rumor for the rest of my life.

[My brother looks like me], but he’s about an inch taller and about four shades tanner than I am. He’s a very fit young man. Believe me, he does quite well for himself.
'

Taller, tanner, fitter, younger. Sounding better each time. Guess God took time off to improve his already stupendous work in Chris :) Just take a look at what God made in Scott Evans.

9 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh my! A brother! A gay brother!

I wonder what superpower he possesses.

Unknown said...

hahaha.. taller indeed, but chris definitely got the looks down =) scott have sleepy eyes..

lllearned said...

Who says God isn't fair? ;)

hbjock said...

Oh yeah, as soon as I read that he had a gay brother who looked like him... my heart sang :) Not that I'll ever get to meet him and fall in love, but at least he's out there :)

Little Dove said...

Has someone been praying hard every night before bedtime? ;p

p/s: Scott Evans is absolutely gorgeous. Very boyfriend material and he doesn't have Chris Evans' naughty playboy looks.

JD Cole said...

i still prefer chris evans ;P

Perky said...

Lol! Ok, you can have the gay brother but leave chris to me! ;P

savante said...

He's already sizzling. Isn't that enough, queer rant?

But still pretty cute, aaron!

Oh yeah He loves the gay boys too, llearned.

I know. I practically popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate, hbjock!

Obviously prayers work, lil dove!

Same here, JD but his bro is still cute.

You can have the father, perky :)

P

Crazy Sam said...

This is such a fantabulous piece of info Savante! I never knew Chris has a brother, now he is gay too? Yeah I know there is no point in drooling on Scott, but haven't we all wished at one point or the other that Chris should've been born gay??

Even though Chris looks hotter, but if given an option between Chris and Scott (hypothetically let's assume that both these guys are into me. :P) I would definitely pick Scott. Scott has got that boyfriend-type look and let's hope at least he would stay away from those nasty tattoos.