Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skipping Beats

Trust me, doctors are a dull, dreary lot. You can't expect much from bleeding-heart zealots who have sworn to spend their lives locked up in hospitals to help the rest of humanity.

Then you have me. Somewhat a lil more off-center than usual. Lots of people have told me with some trepidation that I don't fit nicely into the square pegholes that doctors are supposed to - and I actually take that as a compliment. Seriously. Why would I want to blend into the Gungho Ginny gang?

So while the Ginnys were busy discussing arrythmias and airway adjuncts, I was taking my time scoping out an old friend. Turns out Yummy Yee has grown up some, hung up his shingle oh not too far away from here and dropped by the hospital for a quick refresher.

And boy oh boy, seems like the gangly intern has turned into a man. And quite a cute one too.

Hunk
Even hard at work, theres always time for a flirt!

What better time to catch up than over a course of quivering mannequins and electric paddles?

Yee : Hope I put the paddles on correctly.
Paul : If not, do I get to paddle you instead?
Yee : Time to set the machine to charge.
Paul : Oh yeah charge me up baby.
Yee : You're gonna get us punished.

Of course this was all in a hushed sotto voce so no one else heard it. Scandalous. Bet the Ginnys were all busy wondering what I was whispering to have Yee all flushed up.

But I'll never tell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flushed? Which cheeks did you mean? HO HO HO!!

William said...

So what peghole are you?

The Vice Buddha said...

This was such a cute post. I smiled my way through it. :)

MrBunnyBan said...

...isn't that a waaaay obvious way of outing yourself? Is he obviously gay himself?

savante said...

I could only wish those cheeks, jamie :)

Not sure. Have yet to find out, William. Hope I'm not that square though :P

Will do so, man!

Cute, right, buddha!

Well, he isn't gay at all. At least I don't think so. And I think the secret's out at work already, ban :)

P

the ugly submarine said...

Hahaha...flirting at work. That's my favorite past time, aside from trying to get fired that is :P Happy New Year, Mister.