Monday, February 23, 2009

The Shower

With naughty nurses and sexy surgeons, I've just about reconsidered my opinion that the hospital was a dull, sterile place! Don't even get me started on the straps and the stirrups! But remember when I thought the masturbatorium had to be the kinkiest thing ever?

Well, I was wrong.

There's a close contender to the crown and that's a shower head the size of a pizza with a metal pull chain. Situated just outside the oncology unit. Took a while for me to regain my composure as I stood there sniggering at the sight.

Bleeding Love
Get wet with me...

Last time I saw a shower like this was in a gay club. Really. All complete with virile, muscular boytoy performer all ready to get wet with a tug of the metal pull. Just switch on the glowing backlights, toss in a swinging cafe chair and you'd be just about ready for a naughty burlesque act on stage. All very Flashdance. Surprised they didn't already have daring performers clamouring for a show.

Obviously not what it was meant for. Officially the overlarge decontamination shower was set up to clear dangerous radioactivity after playing with chemotherapy isotopes.

But hell, I could think of other uses.

6 comments:

JD Cole said...

u could always think something dirty from something so innocent ;P

LOL!!

Kenji said...

AHAHAHA! So like you Paul... but introduce me to some gay clubs in KL! I wanna go when I get back there! Wahaha! Time to brave the clubs there!!

Jason said...

ooooooo!!! MY OFFICE HAS ONE TOO!!! But its for the not-so-attractive factory workers to wash themselves off into they go into the giant vat of soap.. Sigh.. How I wish that every time I walk past it there are some hot naked guys.. yumm.. I might just join them in the frolic between showers..

Chris said...

oH? u CLUBBING TOO>

The Vice Buddha said...

Naughty Naughty!! :P

JD is so right :P

Twisted mind ;)
Just in a kinky manner :P

savante said...

The shower doesn't look innocent, JD :P

Sure there are plenty of folks willing to bring you around, kenji!

Wow. Factory workers. Vat of soap. Wow. Take pics, jase!

Not really. How about you, Chris?

Always twisted inside, vice!

P