Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spank Me Daddy

I'm gonna be so unpopular.

At least if I turn daddy.

During weekends while the other boys are out to play at the clubs and pubs, Charming Calvin and I take to babysitting. Seriously. With my brother working half the world away and my sister-in-law closing down the house prior to leaving, the kids are left to us at the end of the week. Headaches aside, at least I've had the opportunity to see Calvin handle a lil bit of parenting.

Next year!
Children should be heard and seen!

Sweet and playful he might be with the children but just let me say, disciplinarian he ain't. My niece and nephew aren't the easiest. Left to Calvin's parenting devices, I bet the kids would probably run amuck causing havoc in the home.

The kids were squabbling over a toy and I had to step in to mediate. Though mediate would be an understatement for what I did.

So I can imagine Calvin's reaction when Kids gone Wild.

Nate : Bloody fuck. Can I leave for school early?
Paul : Watch your words, young man. Sit down and finish your breakfast first.
Nate : But the food sucks.
Paul : It's healthy. Would you rather starve?
Nate : Dad, but I want to...
Paul : This isn't a democracy. You don't get a vote.
Calvin : Come on, Nate, just take your breakfast. I'll even make you some hot cocoa.
Nate : But dad!
Paul : Nathaniel Christopher Wong Kar Wai.
Calvin : Quick, eat up, Nate.

Not that my kid would ever misbehave in that way since I'd spank him to an inch of his life.

Damn. I am gonna be the parent they so love to hate! But I guess someone has to draw the line.

20 comments:

V said...

owh my!

from the title...we thought that it's abt kinky sex! ;P

Perky said...

Lol @ Queen B. Yeah same here.

Hey someone's gotta be the tough parent. But no matter what, I think you guys will compliment each others parenting skills. So get a kid already ;)

savante said...

Well that's the idea, B!

But where! If only I could find one, perky!

P

cYiD said...

lol...
i had the same thought as Queen B.
aww... babysitting?
i remembered the 1st tyme babysitting my bro...
i was 15... i cried! muahahahaha!
(cos he would not stop crying)
so we both cried! lol...

Nathaniel Christopher Wong Kar Wai?
lol... very2 long name...

owh btw, love your bedtime stories!
hahaha...
will you be reading them to your kids? =D lol

Little Dove said...

Tick tock tick tock. Someone's biological clock is ticking. ;p

p/s: I think you'll make a great father and have kids that'll grow up to be successful.

Paul Figaro J said...

what a long name!....sounds a handsome person!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Yes yes, spank me after!

+Ant+

Tanglebloom said...

i despise children but it's almost as if the gods are toying with me because every child i meet seems to take a liking to me at an instant. I get so exhausted of having to put up with their insignificant display for attention. i am not remotely interested in babysitting.

why can't births begin with the human already in a matured state with their frontal lobes already fully developed?

Kenji said...

Hahaha! Man, I still think you would make an awesome dad! The kind that is mean outside, but loving inside! :P

a said...

Wong Kar Wai??? ok him... but then again, how did u 2 end up with Wong? After the surrogracy?

But Calvin will be worse than that... he will spoilt kids like mad...

Cabbageboo said...

Kids are way smarter than you give them credit for, hell..I can put on my Hitler alter ego mask on and yet they could see right through me that I am simply a 'mommy'. :P

Legolas said...

If it's my kid, I'll be sure there's no sweet talking. It's straight to rotan.

Anonymous said...

i bet u really want ur own kid :P too bad in malaysia we still cant really get that right yet....

Twilight Man said...

Cheh I oso kena tipu, on your horny title! LOL
Kids today are @#$% mischievous and speak so flowery like your Nate. Bad influence taken over.

the viennamese said...

Awww... I can picture that breakfast scene at the kitchen dining table. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. :)

But yea, from the title; you had me at "spank". LOL!

guguciao said...

woooooo you are so wicked, i like you. Go whack and banish that imbecile son before he raids the fridge or cellar .........

Jason said...

Oh my...i spend most of my time with kids.lol. Luckily they never use those F* words. I have fans too..;p

But seriously..Ratan?
I against it to the most!..
Kids are just kids..they need their life too. :)

savante said...

Crying during babysitting, cyid? But why! :)

Been ticking for quite a while, lil dove.

That is true, Paul!

Bet you could find lotsa guys to do some spanking, anton :)

But they are so adorable and affectionate, tangleb! When they are not cross of course.

Thanks, Kenji.

Just a randome name, ning!

Hope they can tell the difference, cabbage!

Sure we'll have thattoo, legolas.

Gonna take time and effort, happy go lucky.

They actually do speak like that, twilight. Always find it so weird :)

But it's a fighting scene, evann!

The cellar and fridge will always be full, gugu.

I know. But some discipline is a must, jason.

P

Unknown said...

Where are u from? Malaysia? Sabah?

Unknown said...

trone2410@yahoo.com