Friday, July 17, 2009

The Half-Blood Prince

Seriously.

So salah.

It has to be a sign of my approaching senility but I can't seem to stop perving over overgrown schoolboys. Though I can excuse myself from being a chicken hawk by claiming that our delicious near-jailbait Mr Harry Potter has at least gone past the age of consent.

Usually I prefer a bit of maturity in my men but I have to admit he is a tasty ( though dimunitive! ) morsel. Took me some time to appreciate the budding changes in our youthful Harry - took all of six years actually - but oh yeah, baby show me your magic wand!

Daniel Radcliffe
Wait, you wanna see my wand?

That boy certainly grew up well.

Clearly even his canny headmaster Albus Dumbledore ( posthumously turned out of the proverbial closet! ) has noticed the testosterone-borne improvements in his handsome student. Why, he even sends his trusted protege to seduce a bumbling new professor into revealing his deepest, darkest secrets in the the latest installment of the Harry Potter saga - Half-Blood Prince.

Dumbledore : Get into Professor Slughorn's clandestine club. I am sure he would enjoy having a special boy like you in his collection.
Harry : Yes sir. I will do so immediately.
Dumbledore : Be his special friend.
Harry : I trust you implicitly.
Dumbledore : Then return here immediately and I'll extract the *ahem* knowledge from you.
Harry : Oh yes, sir! Very good, sir!

Ah, to have willing students like this. Is it any wonder that the unassuming professor falls for the scrumptious bait?

But really, Professor Dumbledore, pimping your brightest students for classified information are we? Awfully naughty for one approaching a crotchety 150 years!

Guess I'm not the only one growing senile.

Still it doesn't take a Potter-fan to enjoy the latest movie. Surprise, surprise, we do have an up-to-date cinema over here! Just make sure you catch my favourite scene in the library where his friend chides him for enjoying his Potter-fans just a lil too much.



Of course loving Harry Potter doesn't mean I like the actor himself any less. Mr Daniel Radcliffe certainly shows during his interviews that he's not just a pretty face. Lots of dry Brit wit on display.

Fact that he bears a passing resemblance to Charming Calvin doesn't hurt either!

6 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

That's is why i prefer to order spring chicken!

+Ant+

Janvier said...

They're all looking mighty fine, Seamus, the Weasley twins, McLaggen! We were so surprised that Ginny's taller than Potter!

Anonymous said...

heheee... my other frens have this problem in coping with their increasing 'paternal love' :P and the fact that nowadays the boys are quite good in fashion and bodycare doesnt help the overwhelming love :P

Sean Butler said...

I will definitely be getting this movie on DVD...

Bradley Hyunckel said...

oh i love the dude-freddie stroma,play mclaggen,he's one hot kind!the conversation r so naug!

the words "oh yeah, baby show me your magic wand!" was it clean or dirty?hehe :P

savante said...

Spring chicken, anton? hahahaha!

Maybe not the Weasleys but oh yeah, gimme some McLaggen, janvier.

I know. Sigh. I guess I'm not getting over this perversion anytime soon, happy.

Waiting for the series to end before I get the entire set, sean!

Not to mention when Cormac licked his lips, brad :)

P