Friday, July 31, 2009

Reign of Terror II : Children of the Revolution

Cruel opppression of the hungry masses can only lead to certain insurgency. It doesn't take much for that little spark of injustice to ignite into a flame of uprising - and it takes even less to fan that into an uncontrollable firestorm of revolution.

I've certainly learned from the bitter experiences of other ruling despots. So when the persecuted workers in my modest estate offered to send a representative, I was apprehensive at first - but found myself compelled to agree to a meet after recalling the harrowing events of that befell our poor Marie.

Fortunately I agreed.

Jamie Dornan
Ooh la la!

Since Salem seemed almost God-send. Who knew the lower classes could produce such a lovely specimen! Perfectly tanned with curly black locks and dreamy brown eyes, Salem stalked over the green fields with an alarmingly large pitchfork in hand demanding to see the châtelain. Startled me enough that I almost dropped a breakfast cupcake.

Salem : I need to have a word.
Paul : With a man like you, I'd prefer an entire conversation.
Salem : My men need a reprieve of one more day.
Paul : Fuck that. Are you breaking the terms of our agreement? Should I return to get my whip?
Salem : Have pity, sir!
Paul : Well I could work out a compromise.
Salem : That would be wonderful. Bless you, sir.
Paul : Wait till you hear my conditions.

Don't think I've ever been so much in charity with the toremented proletariat! If only I had known they had such swarthy, virile fellows walking about. Perhaps I should review my strict policy of not fraternizing with the great unwashed.

Forget about the youthful stripling who painted my walls. Now this is a man.

If only he wasn't as surly.

In my wild unadulterated fantasies, I would no doubt have ordered the hunky Salem to my bed, strapped, tied and ready to submit to my tender mercies. I could already picture him clearly - crying out my name as he struggled futilely on my secondhand bed, rattling the broken headboard even as I ran my riding crop down his sweatsoaked abs.

*ahem* Obviously I really need a cold drink.

Don't underestimate the people! Really clever of the workers to send their prettiest member to seduce me into lustful compliance. Instead of marching to storm the Bastille, they obviously elected to send Salem as scrumptious man-bait to sway me.

And he certainly did.

It was all I could do not to slam him against the closest wall and ravish his luscious red lips.

But all I did was ask for new showerheads. With nothing wild or kinky intended.

4 comments:

Janvier said...

You softie, you. Did he came for negotiations shirtless or something?

Chris said...

long time didn;t come n visit u.

Kenny Mah said...

Aww, but new showerheads with EVERYTHING wild and kinky intended are the best! ;)

savante said...

Came over in coveralls actually, Janvier :) Left something for the imagination.

Fly over here then, Chris. I have room.

Oh yeah, Ban.

Don't know whether the fella would understand the innuendo, life ;)

P