Wednesday, December 16, 2009

That Wasted Vagina

Guess even girls can get all anal these days.

Or should I say their boyfriends?

Remember when I mentioned that straight fellas tend to be really curious about the sexual habits of homosexuals? Sure they might be a bit skeeved about the suspicious man-on-man bits but they're always helluva nosy about the butt-fuck bit.

Obviously nothing will do to satisfy the rest but a test-drive.

So when a couple of girls posed the question to me, I found myself non-plussed. Fielding that question with straight fellas has become quite the norm but it's different when girls want to know why their perv boyfriends want to go where no man have gone before. Far from being the unmentionable taboo I'd once imagined, this forbidden topic seems to have cropped up regularly.

Girl : My boyfriend wants to try anal.
Paul : Umm. Why? To promote incontinence?
Girl : Just try loh. Gay men seem to like it.
Paul : Short of having a vaginal transplant, I don't think gay men have much choice.

A challenge perhaps? The final frontier that only a brave and curious handful have gone before. Kinda like those intrepid explorers of the deepest reaches of Africa.

Or at least that's what they hope themselves to be.

Seung Jun
Somehow I don't think she'll agree to having me tour her backlanes.

Of course innate homophobia prevents them from reaching out to those who might be a lil more receptive to the anal suggestion. A little wary about travelling the infamous anal route with a fellow homo ( a fear of reciprocal anal play after the act? ), some adventurous men tend to risk that loaded question with their girlfriends.

Which begs the question : why take the low road when you have what's essentially a simple God-given highway to heaven? Has frequent unending traffic up and down Vagina Street caused it to lose its allure? Has persistent promotion for the Hershey Highway by the gay boys - erroneously touting a tighter, more pleasurable drive with a regular stops at the male G-spot - caused the susceptible breeders to lose their collective senses?

Odd.

11 comments:

William said...

The hole is always tighter on the other side.

rae said...

good one @will ^_^

i myself am just glad that none of my straight guy friends or girl friends ever asked me that.

but then again, it depends on who's asking >_<

i *might* just give the special one or two person the practical answer as well @.@

Bradley Hyunckel said...

agree that we only have dick and arse hole...how about mouth-fuck?

Anonymous said...

i supposed its abt adding spice to otherwise boring repetition for more adventurous couples?

Anonymous said...

funny how i had a discussion with my male friends about this recently and they told me that they are not bored of vajayjays...they just wanna try something new and it seems rather uh hum orgasmic! sigh curiosity really does kill the cat in the end doesn't it?

Gratitude said...

The title ody had me in stitches! LOLZ

Unknown said...

LOL...WHAT A TITLE! WASTED VAGINA huh?

I agree with William but again, between partners ,it is just another way to be intimate,right? kind of like MORE WAYS TO MAKE LOVE???? lol

PLAY SAFE ,EVERYONE!

Ed said...

tighter holes brings more pleasure to the penis i supposed~ :)

the viennamese said...

The way I see it, all men are either gay or questioning.

deeperanddeeper said...

William is right. The need for a more intimate grip.

Bravebear said...

errrr... Never been to any of the 2 roads... sounds painful...