Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ye Olde Christmas List

Guess it's about that time again when we all come up with our own lists. As practical as the gift may be, we can't very well get ties and shirts every year, can we? So it's safer to come up with a gift list rather than depend on blind luck. Pretty long list since I still like the element of surprise.

Somewhat.

Chair
Umm... sir, you mean I have to type naked again?

So what do I want Santa to bring down the chimney this year? With added responsibilities at work, a hot, virile blond personal assistant at work would be great but I doubt Charming Calvin would look kindly on such shenanigans :) So here goes my PG-13 Christmas List.

Antique white birdcage from Ambiance
Brittania cushion from Laura Ashley
My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living by Jonathan Adler

Know exactly where to place the Brittania cushion. Would go perfectly with my peacock blue bedroom. If not, I'd sure Jonathan Adler would find just the right way to display the cushion.

Moleskin notebook
Jack Spade Messenger Bag
My Bad: A Zits Treasury by Jim Borgman and Jerry Scott
Peter Pan: A Classic Collectible Pop-Up by Robert Sabuda
Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong
Angelic by Kelley Armstrong
Unleashed by John Levitt
Monster by A. Lee Martinez
The Spy Who Haunted Me by Simon R. Green
Band Fags! by Frank Anthony Polito
Drama Queers! by Frank Anthony Polito
Changing Pitches: A Novel of Love and Baseball by Steve Kluger
My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins, and Fenway Park by Steve Kluger

So why the Moleskin? Figures that since I'm gonna be the de facto head of department next year, I'd better buck up and get more organized. At least try not to forget as many appointments! And obviously the bag for the book :)

Lots more books on my list but I figure I'd have already gotten half of them by the time Christmas comes around. Better leave it out just in case.



Tarkan Audio CD
Glee : The Music Volume 1 and 2 CD
Emma BBC 2009 DVD
Km.O DVD
Glee, Vol. One: Road to Sectionals DVD
Monarch of the Glen Season 2 and 3 on DVD
Little Men DVD
Brothers and Sisters Season 3 DVD
Nurse Jackie Season 1 DVD
Early Edition Season 2 DVD
United States of Tara Season 1 DVD
Desperate Housewives Season 5 DVD
Private Practice Season 1 and 2 DVD
Star Trek (Two-Disc Digital Copy Edition)

A whole collection of DVDs to while away the time in the boondocks. Seriously. I've had quite enough of driving in circles around town looking for entertainment. Perhaps it's time for some vegging out at home with the tv.

Careers Boardgame
McFarlane Spawn Series 34 - Neo Classics:Pirate Spawn
Pop Life Ken
Jazz Diva Barbie
Lego Cafe Corner 10182
Lego Green Grocer 10185
Lego Castle Medieval Market Village 10193

Careers is a classic boardgame. Have mine at home but it looks pretty dilapidated. Think even the board is giving way already.

And yes, I've obviously gone into Lego in a big way. It's terribly addictive!

5 comments:

William said...

what a long list!!!
You and leggy must have been Lego-deprived!

Unknown said...

I shall pray very hard for you!!!
BE BLESSED!

Bradley Hyunckel said...

you can find moleskin notebook@KLCC
i gonna get myself dante's cove(reichen lehmkuhl in that scene) and a boyfren with a red wrapped gift?

Janvier said...

You mean you already have Early Edition Season 1?

We also suppose that this list will be out of date by next Christmas :P

conan_cat said...

now that's a really, really long christmas list! i haven't get started with mine yet! xD

and if this is the pg-13 list, where's the 18pl list? :P