Friday, October 22, 2010

Edward Eerie and the Cryptic Message

Stalkers can be a problem.

Even more so when they insist on swearing their undying love on a daily basis. Like a lovestruck bug, Edward Eerie has been flitting about Piratin Patty hoping for something more.

Patty : Edward was introducing me as his partner.
Paul : Of course he was.
Patty : And he had a clingy arm around my waist.
Paul : As his partner of course.
Patty : It was irritating. I mean, keep your hands to yourself buddy!
Paul : Well, you were his partner.
Patty : Dinner partner.
Paul : I think he wanted more.
Patty : Hello, I didn't get the memo.
Paul : He asked you for dinner! That's the memo.
Patty : I need more words than that.

Words.

Words can say so much but sometimes actions matter so much more. So listen up girls - and boys who are that way inclined. A cute boy asks you out. He buys you dinner. Then he takes you as plus one to a wedding with his closest friends?

Docs
Was that Eerie following me?

Let's put it simply. He's interested.

You don't need to have it dressed up in pretty flowery haikus. You don't have to have it translated on Google or Babelfish. Obvious enough actually. No need for it to be written in flashing neon lights billboard size, is there?

5 comments:

William said...

She's not interested.

john chen said...

"i need more words than that." i'll take that as an open door. :-)

nicky05 said...

poor guy

Booker said...

But it'll be NICE to know the guy has the balls to tell me, in his words (I'd be lucky if he knows what a haiku is) that he's interested, instead of expecting me to GET THE HINT and then when I finally take the bait, drop me like I was a hot iron!!!!

Cause "I never say I interested what. You perasan only".

Sigh.....

savante said...

Definitely not, william :)

I would have broken down that door if I were interested, john!

I sympathize as well, nicky. Kinda damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

True, I think patty thinks the same as well, booker!

P