Monday, January 10, 2011

Hot and Cold

Seriously are boys turning into girls these days?

After a six months of abstinence, our Piratin Patty has resurfaced to put herself back on the market and I gotta say I haven't been impressed with the choice around these parts. Slim pickings I gotta say. From Slim Shaggy to Sour Sweaty, a bigger gaggle of whiny, weepy emo boys I've never seen. Overly sensitive fellows so very in touch with their feelings that I'm beginning to believe they actually do have PMS.

chase
Hard to find a real prince these days!

Certainly would explain their wildly hormonal mood swings. Desperately ardent in the morning and then coldly disdainful by evening.

Guy : Oh I want you. You're hot. You're sexy.
Girl : Oh you do? I'm free tonight so let's have dinner.
Guy : Nah, I can't. I'm busy.
Girl : Okay then. See you tomorrow.
Guy : I so wanna do you now. You're so cute.
Girl : How about tomorrow then?
Guy : Nah, just lazy. Don't want to.

WTF. I would have clobbered him with a frying pan. If not worse.


Talk about blowing hot and cold. Seriously? Given the same impossible situation, I would have kneed the indecisive bastard in the groin. After all, he doesn't even have the balls to stick to a fucking decision.

Used to be simple enough. Romeo likes Juliet. Romeo waxes lyrical at Juliet's balcony. These days however, our dashing Romeos ( even the gay ones ) seem to be turning into whiny Juliets just twiddling their thumbs waiting to be wooed. O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou bollocks?

With boys like these around, maybe it's better to stay locked up in a tower.

7 comments:

Booker said...

I hear ya!

I'm no Cinderella (got knows my feet are too big!) but seriously.... would it hurt if any of these boys actually grew up to BE A MAN for once??!!!?!!

john chen said...

yep! i only deal with manly men. and the sex tend to be better too. no 'will you love me now that you've fucked me?' shite...

Kenny Mah said...

Even some of the married men I know are getting more indecisive and "poh ma" (not sure the English equivalent for this) than their wives.

Somehow though, my friends think it's cute that their husbands are wishy-washy - maybe cos they get to take the reins? Hehe.

Ryan said...

Hahaha... poor that lady.

byronmc said...

I totally agree with you.. It is difficult to find real men nowadays... All I want is a guy who would be manly enough to ask me out and to do what it takes to make me fall for him.. sigh I guess these kind of guys don't exist anymore..? That's the reason why I am still a virgin.. LOL!

Mr.D said...

eh indecisive pun feminine kah?

Cabbageboo said...

hehehhee!! You're so funny. I like this ; O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou bollocks - tickles me :D